Preparing For The Future

Raven's P. O. V
Me and Damian thought that me and him should prepare for everything well that also means our future now since were going to have kids already we should plan ahead so as me and Damian went in the batcave i saw a suit a batgirl suit then i saw my reflection on the glass and it kinda look like that i was the one wearing it well me and Damian did wear our superhero suits before when we were still young and green since our 20's but when we found out that i was pregnant we quit the superhero gig thingy and well i walked to Damian holding his shoulder as we kept on scaning the bat cave looking back at old memories then i thought "why not make our child a suit all of our children" i said as i was hugging him.

Damian's P. O. V
As me and Raven scanned the bat cave looking back at old memories i felt someone hugging me from behind it was Raven "why not make our child a suit all of our children" she said still hugging me from behind as i flipped her to my front and hugged her back "why say that?" I asked my beloved wife "well since we thought that we should always always plan ahead. Why not plan something for our children right?" As Raven told me with a soft voice "but i thought we quit the whole superhero gig thingy" i said looking at her worried "well if we quit the superhero gig thingy, that doesn't mean our children can't continue what theyre parents used to do and well i hope not. But what if something bad happens in the future we should be prepared even our children should be" Raven said with one eyebrow up and crossing her arms "fine. But on one condition" i let out with a sigh "alright o great Damian tell me your conditions this time" Raven said with her arms still crossed "well first we should train our children 10 times harder than we used to when we were young and second we should make them some suits first" as i smiled at her.

Raven's P. O. V
As Damian told me his conditions and smiled at me i grab his arm and kiss him for a long time then we parted from the kiss i noticed we were panting "i havent had a kiss like that for years" Damian said smirking as i let out a small giggle as i got some threads and Damian had some stuff on his hands "uhm love what are those?" I asked looking at him "well these are called nanobites small particles can make a suit out of it" Damian explained to me "well thats also nice, but whose suit are we gonna make first remember were gonna have three children" i asked Damian "well how about the girl thats easier to do first" Damian suggested "well ok then" i said to him after that we finished the suits Damian handed out the suit he made. Made out of nanobites and technology (a Tony Stark thing) i thought in my mind as i handed out mine made out of strong leather and thread so there were two suits one for when fighting robots when its a urgent and fast fight which you can just press something behind your ear and the nanobite technology suit will just come building up infront of you and one for regular crime fighting days.

Hi guys im just gonna be posting the pic in another page cause the wifi has been so slow.