The Day i met her

Damian's pov
It was morning i woke up in my room laying on my bed i woke up to the smell of a good breakfast i stand up and walk to the living room at the living room i see a long table on it was my breakfast offcource i'm gonna eat alone again father is always busy with his work in the batcave after i ate breakfast alfred tells me to get a good bath and pack  my stuff and my weapons and i go to my room and get a bath as i went out the bathroom i see a uniform on my bed with an R on it and a stickpad not on it that tells me to wear it after that i go outside and see dick grayson with the batmobile.

Dick Grayson's pov
I saw damian walking out the house with his stuff oh damian wayne son of batman bruce told me a lot about you damian and that he had no idea the best detective crimefighter batman totally clueless that he had a son.

And damian just looked at me with that batman like look on his face wow exactly like his father i remember that glare the dagger eyes batglare.

Damian's pov
So me and grayson just sits there quietly while he was driving as i saw a tower shaped as a letter T and there were people outside they welcomed me but i just walked straight.

Kori's pov
Hello dick i never knew u would be back here one day and with hmmm damian wayne i guess the boy you have been telling me about the son of batman right dick just replies yep the son of batman.

Dick Grayson's pov
As i was talking to star i saw everyone else then i saw bb and cy and behind well uhm as i went near hey raven u didn't age she looks at me with a sigh and just says yea u too she had very long hair she was wearing a black robe this time long purple hair her hair grew a lot she just looks at me and hugs me one last time before i leave and i hug her back.

Raven's pov
It was so awkward and weird seeing him again and being like this we've both changed i guess.

Damian's pov
I go inside the tower then i just saw the girl with long purple hair and wears a black robe walking in while crying  she sits beside me not feeling ot knowing that i was there she takes her hood off i saw her beautifull face her gorgeouslly long purple hair and her ocean eyes weeping tears of sadness i could tell that it was because of grayson i guess cause thats what i saw hi i say to her she looks at me.

Raven's pov
I was crying on the couch suddenly someone says hi as i look beside me the new guy omg im so sorry you had to see that i tell him and i put my hood on no no no its ok he tells me with a kind voice he suddenlly remind me of dick grayson i cryed even more i was on his shoulder crying he was just there comforting me i was wrapped by his arms he didn't mind it was fine for him even though i was crying on his shoulder.

Damian's pov
I felt a connection from that moment i knew me and her were somehow connected to one another

To be continued.....