Goodmorning My Love

"A song plays on while the sun is high as something comes over me something comes over me" Damian thought in his mind he was singing a song named/titled The Riddle Five For Fighting  as he went down stairs he saw Raven with his Father Bruce they were at the piano Raven was the one playing she was good at it she was a fast learner she learned how to play the piano in just 3 hours "what song they were playing was an old song that my Father knew and i bet Raven also knows the song is titled The Distance Between Us by a band named  Fra Lippo Lippi and old band and i was shocked that Raven knew that song and i was calmed to see my Father and Raven getting along and bonding" Damian thought with a calm soft smile on his face as he we near his Father and Beloved Raven and hugged his Father and kissed Raven on the cheek Bruce and Raven were surprised to see Damian behind them "Well i see you two are bonding well and that you my Raven have learned how to play the piano" Damian said "Yeah she learned how to play the piano in just less an hour she's a fast learner" Bruce said surprised "Wow! Less an hour i thought it would be 3 hours but Less And Hour quick study" Damian said surprised "I Really do have a Fantastic Girlfriend" Damian added as his father got off the chair to see Selena up the stairs and went to fetch her "Well i see you guys are bonding,thats good may i join?" Selena added "offcourse theres always space for more" Damian said  kindly to Selena "Awww..thank you Damian" Selena said as they watched Damian and Raven play piano Damian was also good at playing piano "Got a licence to kill and you know im going straight for your heart got a licence to kill anyone who tries to tear us apart" Damian sung while playing the piano "So you know that song to? By Gladys Knight james bond theme song well one of them" Raven said to Damian "yes, and no one will ever tear us apart Raven no one nothing no one can ever take me away from you" Damian said to Raven with a sweet tone in his voice "Same to you Damian no one can take me away from you and no one can take you away from me, i would do anything just to be with you" Raven said "While i Damian Wayne would tear through the multiverse and universe and go around the world just to get you back, Raven throw me in anypart of the world anywhere i'll always find a way back home, to You Raven" Damian said in a sweet tone as they leaned close to one another and kissed "They look sweet don't they" Selena said hugging Bruce touching his chest and Bruce hugging her also as they were behind Damian and Raven just watching them "yea im glad Damian is happy with someone not only his parents but with a special someone a certain person in his life which is Raven im glad they met each other" Bruce said approving "Hey! Dick Grayson!!!!! Why you Li'l piece of-" Jae said looking for Dick angrily "Jason Todd! Language! And You Just Ruined the moment!" Selena said to jae warning him "oh...im so sorry Selena" jae apologized "Hahaha come and get me!" Dick said runing away from Jae "urrgghhh you ahhhh language!!!" Jae thought to his self  "THATS IT! IM SO GETTING YOU GRAYSON!" Jae screams chasing Grayson around "They still act like kids" Selena let out a small giggle and sigh and Bruce smiled at her "Jason!!!" Helena yelled "Richard Grayson!!!" Kori yelled as the two lovely ladies were looking for theyre husband/boyfriend "There you are!" The two lovely ladies say to the two boys fooling around like children as they pullled the ears of the two boys and drag them down the hall "Ouch! Hey!!!SWEETIE! Were not kids anymore!!Release us! Ouch!" The two boys said complaining to the two lovely ladies who were dragged them by the ear then Damian and Raven just look at them "Oh please do continue" Selena said to the young couple as Damian and Raven played the piano again then Bruce and Selena crept out of the room "Bruce i have a plan for the love birds" Selena whispered to Bruce "Hmm..which one" Bruce asked "Damian and Raven duh" Selena snickered "What there are plenty of love birds here" Bruce said "So whats this plan of yours?" Bruce added "Why don't we arange a day that its just gonna be the two of them here in the Mansion" Selena said "uhuh....ok...im pickin this up, so what else?" Bruce asked as if he aproved to Selena's plan "Ok....First we buy plane tickets plus we've been planing our trip to tokyo for a long time already right? But it never happened cause we could never leave the kids alone here at home well not today...we are bringing all of them except for Damian and Raven theyre staying here at the Mansion we disapear as if how Macaulay Culkin's family disapeared for Christmas at Home Alone i dunno if that was 1 or 2" Selena said "it was part 1 when he wished his parents away but wasn't really gona just left him at h-" Bruce said as Selena cut him saying this "Thats Not The Point Here! The point here is we leave at early morning while the two are asleep and we go back next month deal?" Selena asked just to reasure that Bruce was fine with the plan "Deal" Bruce said as they got back from the garden hand in hand they called everyone out " Everybody! Gather around Bruce has something to say!" Selena said calling everybody "Alright is everybody here?" Selena asked "yes" everybody said in a unison "Alright" Selena said "so what i have been maening to anounce is that we are all going to Tokyo!" Bruce anounced and informed everybody "Now Selena when are we going again?" Bruce askwd" Well we are  going TOMORROW! so get ready and start packing your bags!" Selena said so everyone went into theyre rooms and start packing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------Day skip to tomorrow----------------------------
So as everybody was ready Selena and Bruce did the exact same thing as Home Alone also forgot Damian and Raven but not by accident it was on purpose so as Damian and Raven woke up everyone was gone "shoot we missed the flight overslept" Damian said "WHAT!" Raven said in shock "well no matters as long as were together everythings gonna be a ok" Damian said to Raven with a smile "Ok" Raven giggled "Im gonna cook breakfast now" Raven said Damian grab her arm "No. I cook breakfast you stay here read a book and relax i'll make some herbal tea for you to" Damian said kissing Raven's head "ok" Raven said blushing "Alright! Lets get cooking" Damian said with a smile and a wink and a thumbs up as Damian went to the kitchen after a few minutes they were done eating breakfast and took a bath and wore theyre normal attire and sat on the couch at a nearby big screen flat tv and after all it was just a lazy sunday for the two of them.

To Be Continued...........

So sorry if this story is so short guys but i hope you all enjoyed Bye bye😀😄.