Getting Ready for the Crystal Ball/party

"Hello lovely ladies" Raven and Selena here a deep voice behind them while they were bonding and it was Bruce and Damian "I planned something for tonight something casual just us family snd couples a Annual Ball a party" Bruce explains to the two lovely ladies "Thats amazing Bruce" Selena says in a soft and happy voice "so Raven my love" Damian stretches his arm out and Raven puts her arm in Damian's and The two couple walk down the hall and to the stairs Damian and Raven walks to the right side where leads to theyre room and Bruce and Selena go to the left where theyre room is and so everyone started to get ready Damian and Raven was getting ready as well also the others Raven wore something very nice it looks something like this

Still wearing a cloak with a hood on it but this time the hood exposed her beautiful face and her beautiful long hair her dress was very nice it was black and a bit of violet her favorite and black boots high heeled boots with buckles on it at the side and this time her cloak she added long sleeves at the side so it would look like a cardigan and Damian well he wore nice clothes to have a beautiful girlfriend gotta look good to

Damian wore something like that and on top he put a black coat on as everyone was ready all went downstairs together with theyre partners wives,husbands,boyfriend,girl friend, but Babs shes single as i come with Selena hand in hand.

Btw the picture of Damian i got that from chromic7sky i just got a screenshot of it i love chromic7sky's drawings theyre awesome and the picture of Raven i dunno who drew that but i just got a screenshot of it but who ever made that picture is awesome and good and amazing at drawing i love how she looks there.
______________________________---------_________
Anyways continue......

As Bruce and Selena come hand in hand all the others did so everyone was in shock when Raven and Damian came they looked stunning "hello son and my future Daughter-In-Law" Bruce says to Damian and Raven cheekily and kindly then Dick and Kori came "Why hello Dick and Kori my adopted Son and My adopted Daughter-In-Law" Bruce says to the older couple and everyone danced the night away Damian and Raven was at a nearby terrace dancing together alone "isn't the sky and the stars perfect" Damian whispered to Raven "Yeah it sure does i always wondered how beautiful it would look here at Gotham" Raven whispered to Damian while she rests her head on Damian's shoulder while they were dancing in the moonlight and Damian and Raven's eyes lock with each other again and Raven looks down for a bit and Damian puts his hand on Raven's chin to bring her face up and looked at Raven's eyes once more theyre faces got closer than ever they both leaned in to eachother they could feel the heat rising into eachothers faces but they didn't care as they got closer for a long kiss that seemed like forever "Well isn't this the sweetest moment i've ever seen like a scene from a romance novel or movie" a deep voice came at the back of them they looked and it was Dick(Nightwing) both giggled at what he said "sorry for interupting the moment go back to what you two love birds were doing, and straight on D!" Dick added to his sentence and Raven let out a small giggle "now where were we?" Damian said raising an eyebrow "oh yeah best moment of my life" Damian realized so he pulls Raven closer to him and the two kissed again so after the party everyone wished everybody a goodnight and went into theyre rooms and cuddled up like Damain and Raven did "i love you Raven my love,my earth angel,my water lily" Damian whispers to Raven "i love you to Damian my love,my one and only" Raven whispers as they kissed one last time and went to sleep.

To Be Continued..........