A weeping raven

Raven's pov
I can't i don't know how
Why did he still go near me
Why...why i ask myself i thought he would just look at me but why did he still go near.

Damian's pov
Maybe...he just wanted to feel you again you both have a bond you have a bond with each other right he told me.

Raven
How did you get into my mind how are you talking to me in my mind.

Damian
Since me and dick also have a connection cause of bruce we...also have a connection cause of dick.

Raven
There is no tomorrow
All i ask is if this is my last night with you hold me like im more than just a friend give me a memory i can use take me by the hand while we do what lovers do it matters how this ends cause what if i never love again......

Damian
You have a fantastic and amazing voice.

Raven
Thank you.

Damian
That song is that....

Raven
Y....yea

Damian
I....i....dick told me about that song also h...he told me a lot about you that song keeps playing in your head all over and over again huh like a broken record that never stops playing all over and over.

Raven
Yes....how can you understand me no one nobody has ever understood me this way since dick got disatatched to the Teen Titans why how can you understand me without getting tired or botthered you listen to me you comfort me why.

Damian
I found that were alike were thesame so yeah i kinda do understand you we both don't have a mother anymore though i know i don't have a father named trigon who is a demon but my father is kinda dark and bruding after all but my point here is i know how to listen and i can understand you and your pain.

Raven
Thank you...uhm...you never told me your name....

Damian
Oh well uhm i'm Damian wayne bruce wayne's son.

Raven
Oh uhn thank you damian.

Raven's pov
I never knew a wayne could be like that his so kind and understanding his soul generouse though his pain i can sense it to his soul has also suffered so much.

*The whole team walks in with dick grayson*

Damian
Pst..don't worry i'll stay by ur side k.

Raven
K.

Dick Grayson
So damian how r u doing.....now.

Damian
Oh just hangin out with raven here we've been talking for hours.