Meeting The BatFamily (Part 2)

Last Night
"Hey jae hon wakeup"Helena said waking jae up "mmmm Helena hon what is it?" Jae asks her waking up "i've been thinking Raven is so nice so why don't we make something for her?right!" Helena says excited "hmmm...ok...im liking this idea let's go tell the others!" Jae said to Helena excited "hey guys wake up!" Jae says waking everybody up "mmmm was it jae?really 2:00am in the morning!?" Barbara complains "hey you think raven is nice right?" Jae asks Barabara "yeah why what about it?" "Helena and i well mostly Helena thought hey raven is nice why don't we do something for her" "oh ok...im liking this idea wait for me i'll get dressed" Babs says getting out of hee bed and started waking the others up and told them the same thing
"Ok so ya'll in here already?"jae asked "well yep" Steph says "Alright let's do this lets make her a suit a crime fighting suit so she could go patroling with us and cause well shes nice" Helena added "Alright! Nice idea!" Tim shouts in excitement "shhhh" everyone shushed Tim "oh yea sorry" Tim whispers sheepishly "but what kind of design?" Jae asked "don't worry i'll find one in google" Helena said going near her laptop and searched at google some designs for a batgirl suit "hey i found a design!" Helena said excited "what design!?" Barbara asked "well this one" Helena turned her laptop to them and showed the picture to all of them

im liking this idea wait for me i'll get dressed" Babs says getting out of hee bed and started waking the others up and told them the same thing"Ok so ya'll in here already?"jae asked "well yep" Steph says "Alright let's do this lets make her a su...

And this picture showed up "Oh My God thats so nice and amazing" Steph said in a excited voice "alright ready to weave and sew girls!?" Helena asked she was so excited and happy to do this for raven.
--------------------hours later making the suit-----------------------------------------------------
"And there done!" Everyone said in a unison and the suit was perfectly done and so they put it inside a box and wrapped the box with beautiful gift wrapping paper and when Raven have awoke from her sleep they once gave it to her.

"Oh my god you guys made this for me!?" A surprised raven asked "yep we were up all day making that suit and it was sure worth it!" Everyone said "Thank you guys nobody has ever done anything like this for me" a touched Raven said "your welcome sister we'll always be here for u now u can go patroling with us!" Helena said to Raven "Thank you sister!" Raven said to Helena pulling her into a tight hug even though Raven didn't do hugs "No problem sis we'll always be here for you" Helena said to Raven in a calm voice hugging her back "so wanna go patroling tonight my love?" Damian asked Raven in a sweet way "sure lets go later night" Raven aproved excitedly"alright!" Damian said "Hey love birds bring us along with you guys cause i know you guys will be flirting and kissing on patrol" jae teased Damian again "jae!!" Helena scold jae for what he said "ok ok im sorry but still bring us all along" jae said while helena was draging him from his ear and scolding him "Helena!!OUch! Please im not a kid anymore! Let go it hurts!!! Helenaaaaa!!!!" Jae screamed like a screaming child who was getting dragged by his mother to the hospital room or clinic
"So you know how to go patroling?" Damian asked Raven "yea one thing i never told you is while the monks of azarath protected me it took long before i could channel my emotions properly they tried everything nothing worked not until one day they taught me how to meditate and they taught me the way of Martial Arts and well i liked it and i got satisfied and well it helped it channeled my emotions properly so i trained and trained and trained everyday of my life and up until now i still remember how to do Martial Arts" Raven explained and Damian was so surprised to hear that and also amazed.
-------------------------Later Night------------------------
"C'mon lets go patroling" Damian said to Raven and the others "alright i'll go get my new suit that everyone made for me thanks again guys!" Raven said happyly "your always welcome sis" Helena said  so everyone guit suited up raven looked perfect in her new suit and the long hair man "So how do i look Damian?" Raven asked Damian while blushing "Wow...uhm ehem i mean y..you look stunning.....uhhh...amazing" Damian said while blushing confused with his words and so they all went patroling "you look amazing sis" Helena told Raven while she was smiling "Thanks sis you to" Raven said to Helena "OMG" "What is it why" Raven asked Helena "You called me Sis im so happyyyyyyy" Helena said while screaming and frolicing around the room "Alright lets go!" Jae commanded as they all went out of the Wayne Manor with theyre grapling hooks well one thing was Dick acctually taught Raven how to handle a grapling hook since Raven was a fast learner she used her grapling hook not her magic "so you also know how to use that to!?" Damian asked Raven Damian was so surprised at the things Raven were doing "well Dick taught me how to handle a grapling hook acctually so yea" Raven explained to Damian "Wow! Shes amazing" Damian thought "Hey Dami wami stop flirting and go here with us bring your wife!" Jae said to Damian "Jae! She knows how to handle a grapling hook! Geez!" Damian said to jae "Well thats amazing!" Jae said impressed "And jae shes not my wife,well yet! But soon" Damian added "alright!" Jae said with a smirk on his face "so...when what do you mean soon!?" Raven asked Damian "well im gonna propose to you one day but lets stay as girlfriend and boyfriend first alright!" Damian said to Raven "ok!" Raven agreed "ok guys were gonna land on a rooftop in 1.....2......3! Go!" Jae command to everyone "alright! There" Raven said while landing on the same rooftop as everyone landed on and Damian followed and they picked out theyre spying goggles Jae and Helena were on the north of the rooftop and Steph and Tim were on the left side of the rooftop and Barbara and Kate and Kassie were on the right side and Damian and Raven were on the back side of the building's rooftop "so Raven my love are you enjoying this?" Damian asks Raven "well yea your sisters and brothers are kind well others are sisters-in-law and well theyere all so kind others are adopted others are bond others are well blood you and helena and well as long as your here im ok i feel safe" Raven said in a calming voice then Damian leaned nearer to Raven and Raven did the same and the two kissed "oh my god....get a room you two!" Jae teased "Jae....haha" Helena giggled "right on Li'l bro!" Helena said to Damian after theyre patroling they went home to the manor the streets were safe and quiet so they just went home when they went home everybody went inside theyre rooms and jumped out of theyre suits and took a quick shower and ate dinner "so how did your patroling go? Didn't see any danger at the streets?" Bruce added to his question "Nope didn't not evene one" Helena said to Bruce "I heard you guys made a new suit for Raven" Bruce said "Yeah we did and she sure loved it!" Helena said happyly "Thank you again to all of you" Raven said with a wide smile on her face and her eyes like the beautiful sunrise so after eating dinner everyone wished everybody goodnight and went into theyre rooms "Goodnight My love" Raven says kissing Damian on the cheek "Goodnight my angel" Damian whispered to Raven kissing her on the forehead before going to sleep its now 7:21 pm in the night they just kept on sleeping and sleeping.
#############2:00am in the morning##############################
"Hmm...its 2:00am and im awake already well i guess this means herbal tea and meditation" Raven went down stairs to the kitchen to help heself for some herbal tea then she heard a lady upstairs sounded like heavy breathing and struggeling after she drank her herbal tea she followed where the sound came from she found it was coming from Selena Kyle's room "Oh my gosh don't worry Ms. Kyle i'll help you" then Raven kicked the door open with a round house kick then Selena was inside just taking some hits on the punching bag "oh ky gosh im so sorry Ms. Kyle i thought-" It was not until Selena cut Raven's sentence "no..no..no it...its fine" Selena said shocked at how beautiful Raven's roundhouse kick was she was so impressed that she grabbed Raven and asked Raven if she wanted to train with her then Raven said yes they trained together until 6:00am in the morning and they had so much fun "Thank you Ms. Kyle it felt good to train Martial Arts again i missed it you don't know how much this means to me" Raven said to Selena "Thank you to Raven its been awhile since i felt how it was to train with someone as good as you, And do please just call me Ms. Selena" Selena added to her sentence "Thank you Ms. Selena" Raven said as they both bowed to each other and shaking each others hands and so they both went down stairs to take a bath and got ready for breakfast "i see you two have bonded" Bruce said as they two lovely ladys went to the dining table "yes. Shes quite impressive shes very good and amazing" Selena said impressed still not forgetting theyre training together  "Hey maybe after your done eating Raven why don't we meditate and relax and have a little chit chat in the garden" Selena suggested "i would love that its sounds perfect" Raven said so as they finished breakfast both went to the garden while they were at the garden Bruce and Damian also had a chat themselves "Raven seems like shes a nice kid" Bruce exclaimed to Damian "yea she is" "She really changed you you used to he uncooperative last time but now you seem like a better person, she's a good influence to you its nice to see that its nice seeing my son finnally happy with someone" Bruce added "Thank you father" Damian said in a calm and soft voice while sighing "How about you and selena? She seems like a happy person and you seem happier and more open now father" Damian said to Bruce "yes she is shes wonderfull and everything nice its like how i suspect that Raven completes you?" Bruce said to Damian "Corny...." Damian teased "Although she does complete me she understood me and she filled my questions with answers and well all i can say is that, Raven shes shes my everything" Damian said not noticing the smile that had built up at his face "i gotta admit you got me crying there D." A deep voice said as Bruce and Damian looked back it was Dick "Hey Dick" Damian greated him "Hello Bruce" Dick greated Bruce while wipping the tears off his eyes "your really crying in what i said!?" Damian asked Dick surprised "yea.....*sigh*....that was so sweet" Dick said with a sigh "Damian theres going to be a Crystal Ball or party here at the Manor tonight it will only be just us tell Raven and You Dick tell Kori and the others about this idea and plan of ours ok" Bruce said "ok Sure thing Bruce" Dick said while Leaving and Damian left as well and Bruce left with Damian so they could tell the lovely ladys in theyre life.

To Be Continued........