chapter 6

Kayley POV

I woke up with a headache I opened my eyes to a dark room. I slowly sat up and saw Chris and another man on the couch across the room talking quitly. "There was a werewolf besides you in that house Chris," The man said.

"No I would of smelled it," Chris stated.

"Your mate was injured. You wouldn't of smelled anything," The man stated.

I felt a yawn comeing and I tried to stop it from coming but i couldn't I yawned and there heads both looked twoard me. I froze and just looked back,' Kayley, thank goodness your awake," Chris said," Matthew I'll come to my office later go there and look into this. Also check the prophices. there has to be something if it is true,"

The Matthew guy left. He stood up and walked over to me,"hi," I whispered.

"Goodmorning my love" he said. Placing his hand on my for head frowning.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

He looked at the wall and said," you've been out for two days. Also you have a fever," I just nodded and went to get up "what do you think your doing" he said putting a hand in my shoulder holding me down.

" I have to pee' I stated getting up.

He just nodded following me to the bathroom until I shut the door in his face a little rude but I'm not glass.

After using the restroom I started at myself in the morror. I looked different my hair was darker and my skin was lighter. I wasent going to say anything. Then I started coughing. Not a normal cough it hurt my lungs I ended up nealing on my kneas hardly able to hold myself up.

"Chris," I got out fast and whispery.

A few seconds later the door was opened and he picked me up into his arms. And rushed me to the bed," Kayley, I'm calling the doctor try to breath,"

By that time i was struggling to breath. I was coughing so much. I breathed deaply hoping it would help. It didn't it just made my coughing worse" chris, " I repeated

He held me in his arms and said, " the pack doctor is coming don't worry,"

Everything was blurry tears had started to run down my face. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. My head hurt and my vision was fadding out.

Note
Sorry not long but i am back sorry for my break. But I'm back and next chapter nwill be in Chris POV. And might be up today or tomorrow.

Peace love band.