My Abusive Father and My Mate

"A new school a new start," my dad yelled at me from the drivers seat," I want you to be a good girl. I hope you like the house,"

I held back the laugh in the back of my mouth. He seemed like such a good father didn't he," yes daddy," I said.

We pulled up to a two story house that looked very old. Old enough 1 it might fall down. I gulped and got out of the truck," all of our things has steady been moved. you should find your room easily. as soon as you find it make dinner understoo, Daddy. what would you like to eat," I said as I walked into the house.

"how bout something simple Mac n cheese, mashpotatos, and green beans," he replied.

I quickly ran up the stairs and opened a few doors till I found one with my bed in it. I put my bag on my bed and glanced around the room.

There was a window with a bench in front of it. I never had a window before. In all of the other houses we have lived in there was a basement and my dad made me stay down there.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and ran down stairs. I ran into a few rooms until I fianlly found the kitchen.

I hurried and looked thourgh the cabnits to get all the pans I needed and the ingredients and I started cooking

About thirty or so minutes later I yelled," Daddy dinners done!"

I heard heavy footsteps and my dad entered the kitchen. He sat down at the table. he to a bite of each thing his face turning angeryer by the second. he stood up and threw the plate at me. I dodged it.

He stood up and said," the Mac n cheese was over cooked. the mashpotatos were to soupy. the green beans was cold,?

"I'm sorry daddy," I said.

he walked over to me and slapped me," I cloth you and put a roof over your head and this is how you repay me,"

I didn't get a chance to reply his fist connected with my face. I feel to the ground and he started kicking my stomach.

After what felt like hours of kicking witch was only actrually a few minutes," go get your ass together for school tomorrow,"

I nodded and stood up. I slowly climbed up the stairs into my room. I went and nocked my bag of my bed and laid down on my bed.

I slowly feel asleep.

I awoke in the morning to my dad yelling," Kayley! get out of bed we leave in 30 minutes,"

I stumbled out of bed showerr and pulled jeans and a t shirt on ignoring the bruises on my stomach . I grabbed my concealer and walked to the bathroom. I saw the bruise on my face where he punched me

I sighed as I started putting my makeup on and brushing my long straight hair. I walked back to my room and grabbed a hoodie to cover up my arms with. the yellow bruises were starting to fade but still noticble.

I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs my father was waiting by the door,"daddy I'm ready," I said.

he smiled and said," come along then,"

I followed him out the door and I went to the passenger seat I sat down and staird out the winsheild.

"Kayley, you know the rules right," He said in a non chalant tone as he pulled out of the drive way onto the road.

"Yes daddy. No talking unless spoken to. No talking to any students. don't even try to make friends," I whispered

his hands griped the steering wheel tightly," and no boys. why do you always forget that one," his rant went on and in until we reached the school.