Chapter 7

Chris POV

Kayley was so pale her breathing was off. It scared me after the coughing fit the pack doctor came and said she had an odd panic attack. Her hair was slightly darker and skin lighter a sign of something big in the wolf community. Either she is just forming her wolf and will shift soon or her wolf is dead. But because she was human I figured she was forming one.

She moved slightly and her breathing became normal. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I stroked the side of the face and she awoke and smiled up at me. "Morning princess," I said

"Morning Chris," she said blushing a bit. "What day is it?'

" Saturday," I said," let's go get you something to eat,"

She smiled softly, " will you bring me an apple or something. I'm not really hungry,"

I looked at her she was skin and bones but I also knew I couldn't make her eat to fast or she would get sick. I sighed," how bout an egg and maybe some toast,"

She smiled and nodded,"sunny side up please" I smiled and leaned down and kissed her cheak she was blushing when I pulled back.

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where I pilled out an egg and bread. I started the egg before the toast. I smiled when I moved everything onto a plate. Before I moved the toast I heard glass breaking and I ran up to the room as fast as I could.

When I made it I let out a sigh of relief seeing her staring at the window. I run to her in the bed,"Kayley are you okay,"

She slowly nodded she was scared, "I fell back asleep and then the window broke,"

I walked over to the window and found a rock. I picked it up. A note was attached. 'We are coming for whats is ours.' - lynal

I growled someone wanted my mate. "Chris?" I heard

I looked at the rock. "Just cubs I'll get on to them later,"

Sorry I have had more problems but I'll try to upload now once a week or once every two weeks.