chapter 9

Matthew POV

I walked into the pack house and ran up the stairs to Chris's room. I opened the door and heard through the mind link,' dude learn to knock. I have a mate now,' he was helping Kayley walk.

"Can we talk in your office," I said. I recently found out I had a little sister. I thought it was Kayley. She looked like my mother. My mom died when I was about three years old. My dad went insane afterwards. When in first saw Kayley I was startled. She looked just like my mother.

Also the night when me and Chris went to get her my wolf felt a connection with her. Not a mate connection but a close family connecting. It confused me.

"Yes, 20 minutes is the room next to it ready," he asked.

I nodded and said," there is a bed,"

I walked out headed down stairs. I sighed when I saw the stove still on. Must of been when the glass broke up stairs. I turned it off. And grabbed a bottle kd water out of the fridge

'Come on up' Chris said in my head.

I went up to the office. I didn't knock just walks in. I looked over at the mirror and saw Kayley laying on the bed in the converted nursery. "What did you want to say until we get down to business,"

I swollowed a lump in my throat,"my aunt recently contacted me and I found out I have a sister. Full blooded,"

Chris looked at me," How did you not know? "

I took a seat in front of his desk and he went behind his glancing at Kayley. "My aunt came to this pack when mom died to take care of us after our father went haywire. She gave my sister to some wolves who could protect her because my father.. Well you know. After your father killed mine she went to get my sister back but the wolves wouldn't,"

"Okay, do you have a name," Chris asked

"No, but I think I know who it is," I said," it would make sense,"

Chris looked at me confused," Matthew?"

"Kayley, I believe she is my sister she looks just like my mother. Which makes sense cause I felt weird sense I saw her and why I stepped close to oou when we got her,"

Chris let a growl out at the end of the sentence," blood test?" He asked," it would explain why her wolf is forming,"

I nodded," yes, blood test would be fine. But I'm pretty sure she is, " I glanced over at Kayley who was sleeping now," what happened with the glass Chris?"

"Rouge. Threw a rock and a note saying he would take my mate away. I growl excape my thought. No one touched another wolf mate. It just wasent done.

I nodded," increase protrols. No kids out after dark teens curfew moved to nine," I asked

He nodded and glanced at Kayley, "don't let Kayley know. She thinks she is safe. I don't want her to be scared ever again,"

Kayley POV

I woke up still in the room Chris has put me in. I stretched and sat up slowly in the bed. I looked around the room. It was a pretty nice size a good place for a nursery one day. I looked at the mirror and wondered if Chris could see me.

'Yes, he can' The voice said again. I didn't understand what it was but it slightly scared me that I was going insane,' you'll learn about me later'

I stood up and opened a door that I though headed to the bathroom. I did and I let out a sigh. I did my business and came out to find Chris sitting in a bed with a tray. "You didn't get to eat earlier," he said.

I sat in the bed near him and he gave me the tray which held fried chicken and mashpotatos. It was my favorite food but how did he know that.

"Matthew made it. Its his favorite food," he said he looked at me worriedly," Kayley, we think Matthew may be your brother,"

I laughed," The only brother I ever had left me alone when I was eight,"

Chris sighed and said," you might of been kidnapped at a young age,"

I looked at him and said," what?"

"But we are going to do a blood test for sure," he said nodding.

I started blankly ahead nearly awear of the tray of food being pushed aside and me being pulled into his arms, " I don't know what to say. I mean I'm happy I'm not related to my father but my mother was very nice to me. I loved her,"

"It dosent mean she isint your mother. She raised you I understand that," he said rocking me slowly side to side.

"Chris," I whispered

"Yes," he said missing my forehead.

"I want to do the blood test," I said. I wanted to know if I had a brother that didn't leave me alone with father.

"We will go after you eat," he said

I looked at the food and picked up a price of chicken bringing it to my mouth. And eating it.

I ate one piece of chicken and all of the mash potatos. The look Chris held after I ate was relief," Chris, I ate just not as much as normal people, "

He nodded and took my hand," are you ready,"

I laughed, " I hate to tell you this but I'm in a baggy shirt and shorts thst are about to fall off," he sighed.

"I'll have jingles bring you something," Chris said and then he zoned out,", she'll be here in a minute,"

"How?" I asked.

"Easy, mind link. There is a few different types. Of them. The one in use with my sister is a family mind link. There is a pack mind link a mate mind link. Even on rare occasions a friend mind link,"

I nodded zoning out. "Is Matthew a wolf to?"

He nodded," yes, your wolf is forming. If a wolf heaven forbid is kidnapped or givin up for adoption there wolf can fall into submission. And not form,"

I just nodded and keep silent. A little information was fine I just didn't need a whole lot of information," okay,"

What two updates two days in a role. I must love y'all
#Kayleyandchris is the Kik group.