T H I R T Y S I X

Soo Emi

2 months.

61 days.

I've been stuck inside Seokjin's house, healing up as much as I could.

My wound isn't that bad anymore. It's healing quickly thanks to the care of Lucas and the fact that I haven't done anything these past days to make it worse.

I just can't believe I got shot...with a bullet! A BULLET?!

If only I knew when I was a child that I was going to get shot in an empty parking lot while calling the police...

I guess people can't call me boring anymore!

But they can probably call me stupid...

Oh, well!

Although I'm healed and can do things without wincing in pain, Hoseok is still forcing me to stay inside this house until "everything is taken care of and no more bad people can hurt me".

His exact words.

He doesn't want me getting hurt again obviously. He wasn't going to risk anything at all, so he kept me trapped.

I found it sweet at first. Like, spending time relaxing in a nice house? That's exactly what I need right now.

And Hoseok being so gentle and adorable? I have no problem with that at all.

.......that's what I thought at first.

Then one day, I went outside to get some fresh air and I found, like, 20 police officers standing around the house.

Oh, no, no, no. NO, GIRL, NO! It was not pretty.

It was 10 at night, complete blackness out, and I was not expecting to see them.

They looked like overgrown shadow gnomes and I ran away, startled to the core. I tripped on the doorstep and broke my slipper in half.

And as if my night couldn't get any more weird, those shadow gnomes rushed to me in, like, half a second, and carried me to my room.

They checked to see if I had any injuries, which I didn't, and then they saw my broken slipper and freaked out!

One of them took it and another one snatched my other perfectly fine slipper and tossed it in the trash.

My PERFECTLY fine slipper.

I sat on my bed with a constant glare on the floor, pondering ways to sneak out of this prison.

I even overheard one of the officers calling Hoseok and telling him that I tripped and that I'm "back in my bed safe and sound now".

When the overdramatic slipper situation was over, I was finally left alone.

*

Around 2am, I went to the kitchen to drink water in the middle of the night.

Isn't it amazing how NO ONE had the audacity to tell me that 2 whole police officers were standing watch outside my bedroom door?

I walked out and one officer waved to me, but it was dark, I was half asleep, and I was paranoid. I thought some shadow monster was coming at me to bring me to the dark side.

So I punched him.

The other guard freaked out and blew a freaking whistle.

A screeching whistle in the middle of the night!

Almost like those gnomes have special teleportation skills, they arrived at the scene in less than a second.

Four of them started picking up the unconscious man off the floor, seven of them were looking around the area with flashlights, one of them was checking to see if I got any injuries, and another was calling Hoseok to inform him on everything.