T H I R T E E N

Soo Emi

We honestly need more days in the weekend. Two days is not enough for me to become fully rested.

I almost feel uneasy going back to work with coworkers who have probably seen what happened with Hoseok and I.

I feel quite embarrassed for running out like that. I should've been more professional and mature.

Ugh, but he just makes it so hard for me to be patient with him. I absolutely hate how he says those things to my face. Especially with those people that were right there.

I smacked myself a couple times.

Just how weak am I to be so impacted by what Hoseok says? I feel so confused with my emotions.

Everything was all over the place!

It's been some time since too.

Friday night was the party and I only stayed for a few hours before the disgusting doorknob ruined it for me. Then I slept the whole day Saturday. I didn't even realize I stayed in bed the whole time until I went outside to enjoy the sun, only to walk into complete darkness.

Now it's Sunday at 4pm and I have done nothing productive or active.

I only sat on my couch and lectured myself on how I shouldn't be so sad over the same thing over and over again. Then again, it is something that bothers me a lot...

I'm just all over the place.

I stared at my TV and blindly drifted off into another world.

I was drowning in my own mind and worries until my phone rings, making me flinch.

I look at the caller ID and it was him!

Yes, I kept his number. But I named him "rude jerk face that should fall down the stairs" in my contacts.

He has some nerve calling me!

Should I be petty?

I'll be petty.

I deny the call and throw the phone back down besides me.

I'm over here feeling like complete poop, you think I could talk to the man?

I get up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to find something to snack on. Something that will help relax my mind.

Food is my guardian angel.

*

"Stop, baby don't stop. Stop, baby don't stop." I sang as I run my hands through my soapy hair. "Cotton, wind, blow, blouse, hair, flower, aroma, scent, cold, eyes, ice, dive, touch, warm, melt, lips. BABY! BABY, I JUST FEEL SO RIGHT! BABY, I JUST FEEL SO NI-"

(Song is Baby Don't Stop by NCT U Taeyong and Ten)

Ding Dong!

I stopped singing and turned towards my bathroom door.

It's, like, 8 at night. It may not seem late, but since I'm not expecting anyone...this is concerning.

I stepped out of the shower, quickly dried myself, and threw on a robe.

The doorbell rang again, making me forget about drying my soaked hair. I just rushed out to the living room.

I peek through my curtains and found Hoseok standing outside the door with his hands in his pockets.

I sucked in my breath.

Are you kidding me?!

What in the world? What is he doing here? I thought I told him to stay away from me!