Shoto Todoroki-Melted Ice Cream

- Reader's P.O.V. -

     "Oi! Todo-doki-doki, can we get some ice cream?" I asked my boyfriend

     "Mmm" He nodded "On one condition. Never call be Todo-doki-doki ever again."

     "Ok fiiiine." I replied

     We got in the car and the ride there was silent. And yet the silence was very confronting. It was just really nice to kind of sit in the car with Shoto and look out the window whilst holding his hand.

(Time-Skip cause I can bïtches brought to you by Mineta A.K.A. (G)rape boi's sticky balls! Eww what the hell did I just write??)

     We finally arrived at the ice cream shop and it looked pretty chill today. There really weren't a lot of people there. It was really cool (Temperature wise) inside.

     We walked in and went to go order our Ice cream. We went to go look at the flavors they had and MY GOD DID THEY LOOK SO GOOD. I picked (Favorite Flavor) while Mr. Icythot chose Mint chocolate chip (Sorry but when it comes to ice cream Shoto seems a lot like Saeran).

     The lady then scooped out ice cream for us. We walked up to the counter to pay for our cold yummy treats.

     "Why hello their beautiful! What did you get today? I'm sure it's blessed to be eaten by such a wonderful women!" Cheered the male at the cash register

     Dude. I inwardly cringed SO DAMN hard it wasn't even funny. Like this asshat wants to flirt with me... while my damn boyfriend is right next to me??

     "Umm. We got 2 medium cones, mint chocolate chip and (favorite flavor)" I said trying not to sound like I wanted to murder this man

     "Alrighty! (LMAO, I almost wrote: Almight[y]! 😂) That'll be $7.45 today! Oh! And here's my number cause you can call me anytime and ditch this loser." He said winking

     I waited for Shoto to get the money but when I look over something wasn't exactly adding up.

     "Ummmm. Babe? Are you alright? Your melting our ice cream and you're on fire..." I asked worried as I felt my treat melt down my hand

     "Huh?" He asked "Oh. Right."

     He got out the money and payed the register guy. I could see his face full of guilt. We excited the shop and as soon as we walked out he spoke.

     "Sorry about that (Y/N). Could I make it up to you?" He asked

     "Sure." I said unaware of how he would fix this

     He took his left hand and touched the ice cream, re-freezing it at the same time. He did that with both the desserts and then kept walking.

     I then started to remember how he literally caught on fire in the shop. I tried to think of what would make him do it but then came to a good conclusion.

     "Shotooo, were you perhaps, J E A L O U S?" I asked, putting emphasis on the word

     "No..." He said meekly as face flushed a bright red

Word Count:
500
Authors note:
So this was super fun and sure to write! I actually had 2 ideas and added them together for this oneshot. Anyway, please request!
~ Lee