On the run?

Chris P.O.V

"Mum I've had it. I'm fed up with Nick coming to our door step and bashing the freaking shit out of me!" I half yell at my mum.

Mum doesn't get it; Nick comes to the house. Asks to talk to me when I don't want to but, the thing is mum gets me and I have to talk to nick to 'solve things'.

Than we go out at the front and he just bashes the shit out of me. Like, mum this isn't how you treat your son.

"Sweetie I know, I know. It's not your fault he hates you." She explains. I groan.

"Mum if you could experience the pain I'm going through now you would know." I say.

She looks at me with a blank face. I walk away, away from the house. I close the front door and I just go for a walk.

Have you ever just wanted to punch a wall and let all the angrier run away as you hit that wall? I've wanted to do that so many times.

Last time Nick came and he bashed me, I gave him a black eye; whoops.

I walk to the park and I see Buddy. I look around and no one else is around. I walk over to him.

"Hey buddy." I say. He waves.

"Why haven't you been talking to Elena?" I ask. "She's worried." I added.

"I, eh...I just needed some time alone for awhile." He says. "Why?" I start to get curious.

"Look Chris I know you're trying to look out for her but, she probably could ask herself."

"Well thats funny because, she tried to call you but you don't pick up."

Buddy looks at his feet. "I lost my phone." He says as he looks up at me.

He sounds like he's telling the truth. "Why don't you see her now? Wait no don't worry. She doesn't want to see anyone." I say.

Buddy and I sit down on a bench. "I feel like an idiot." Buddy says all of a sudden. "Yeah so do I." I mumble.

We sit there and look at the kids who just arrived and are now playing on the playground.

"How are you Chris?" Buddy asks me. I look at him than back at the kids. As soon as I look over at the kids two of them are just, just being disturbing.

"I'm not a hundred per cent bud. Nick is being a dick and won't stop leaving me alone." I explain. "Well have you told him that?" Buddy asks me.

"I try to but his answers are just the punch to the face or a kick to the stomach. I'm getting really fed up with my mum. She keeps saying that he's trying to 'solve things' with me. Like, mum what the heck? You think bashing the day lights out of me will help? Um no, you it another thing comin' " I say.

I start to get angry. Buddy is still looking at the kids.

"Man you need some time away from that crap. How about we go see if Elena wants to see us? And if she's doesn't we can just go to the shops or something." Buddy says.

Yeah I think it's a good idea. I nod my head and we go. But before we went we saw two kids doing something so disturbing that we had to look away so fast. Buddy and I laughed so hard as we exited the park.

"Man those kids are just disgusting." Buddy tries to stop laughing. We burst out laughing again.

"I couldn't believe they were doing that. Where were their parents anyways?" I start to calm down.

"No clue. Probably doing the same thing maybe? But in there room." We burst out laughing again.

"Alright, alright, lets go to Elena." I say. We start heading to Elena's house.