Authors Note

Hey guys! So how are you liking Unforgivable? I'm hoping you all love my book so far.

Some people may relate to this story so that's why I'm writing it. Some people may not have; a mum or a dad, or, both. People can feel very upset at times because they have lost someone they love or someone's giving them a hard time.

Elena Wallflower is going through a tough time as you can tell by what you're reading. She has lost her dad and now her mum. Her life is getting confusing which is complicated.

I promise I'll try as hard as I can to keep updating this book.

I'm not even sure how to end this book yet to tell you the truth. It can end happily, sadly anyway it wants to.

***

My life is sort of confusing. I'm going through a hard time. (I haven't cut myself don't worry.( not like Elena))

Like I said before, people can relate. I know some of the people who are reading will understand what she's going through.

You might feel like Chris.

Maybe buddy.

Sam, Mrs Wallflower,

Maybe even Elena.

The feels in this book are very strong that I've heard.

Thank you guys for reading so far! Hopefully you'll keep reading to find out what happens with Elena and buddy! Oooalalala!!

-Liv