Tell The Truth

I sit on the chairs, outside the principles office. I keep hearing Sams voice over and over again saying, "The women wasn't paying attention to the road."

I want to know who this women is. They need to be taught a lesson.

"Miss Wallflower. Come in." Miss Toad says. I walk past her not even looking at her face. I guess you can say I'm giving her the silent treatment, but she deserves it.

I walk in and see my mum in tears. Why is she in tears?

"Miss Wallflower and Mrs wallflower." Our principle starts off. Our principle is an old man. Some grey hairs with his brown hair. And he has melted chocolate colored eyes.

"Elena Wallflower please sit." He says. I take a sit in the chair beside my mum. Miss Toad gives my mum tissues. Why on earth is my mum crying?

"Mrs Wallflower. Can you tell your daughter what you told me?" He says to my mum. My mum shakes her head furiously.

"Mum, you can tell me." I look at my mum. She turns to me and shakes her head.

"I'm so-so, s-oo-sorry Elena." She sobs.

"I'll just tell her myself Mr Bindle-Snap." Miss Toad says to the principle.

I look at Miss Toad with a look to tell her to shut up and she does.

"Mrs Wallflower, would you like me to tell your daughter?" Mr Bindle-Snap asks my mum in a soft voice.

"I'll tell her later. After she comes back from Chris's." my mum grabs more tissues and wipes her eyes.

"Mum tell me now please. I need to know why you're crying." I place my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me and she replies. This reply scared me for my whole life.

"I was the women who hit Buddy today. I'm so, so sorry Elena. I was not paying any attention what so ever."

That was the moment where I got up and never looked back. When you're running away from a person. Or you're moving on with life; people say don't look back. This was the moment I chose to not look back.

I went home and grabbed everything. I actually grabbed most of my cloths, my charger, my phone, everything I could carry. I went to Chris's and I told him what happened. He was shocked about it. He said I can stay as long as I want. I said I'll have to stay forever because I am so, so scared of my mum.

I think of her now as a murder, a person who doesn't care. I don't want to ever, ever see her again.

I will never want to see her.....ever, ever again.

**********

......3 years later......

"Wake up you idiot." I shake Chris.

"What time is it?" He yawns in my face. I shake my with a smile. "It's time to get a watch you dork." He gets up and whines.

"It's 8am Elena! It's holidays and you wake me up now?!"

"Well sorry mr; I don't want to get up at 8am." I say playfully. He throws his pillow at me and I catch it. "Now you got no pillow." I say walking out of the room.

It's been 3 years and my mum hasn't even called me once to come back home. She hasn't left a letter or anything. I bet she's so sad she got drunk and flew to Florida. Well that's my mum I guess.

I've forgotten everything about that day. Ever since I left home; we went and saw buddy. He was so happy to see me. He told me some other women hit him but I think he was trying to make me better i don't know.

After about 6 or whatever weeks, buddy was himself again. And guess who he is dating now. Wait for it.....Sam! Sam was so pleased and I know she felt euphoria. They've been dating for such a long time now. 3 years and they are still loving each other.

They've had some fights but they get over them.

I've been having the worst sleeps. I have more bad dreams and they're scaring me to death. I wake up screaming and crying and Chris is always there to keep me calm. Most of the time his parents come in but they're used to it now. They come in sometimes to help Chris if I'm out of control.

"Morning." Chris's my mum says as I enter the kitchen. "Morning. I reply back.

"Eggs and bacon or just toast?" She asks me.

"Umm...I'll have toast with strawberry jam please." I say politely.

"You have to do something today." She says as she puts the toast in the toaster. "What's that?" I ask.

She takes a deep breathe and replies.

"You're meeting your mother today."