Chapter 6 - The Second Argument

Start from the beginning

"You KNEW I was reading?"

"Yeah, well you said... and I wrote-"

"You wrote you HOPED I was reading it. You didn't KNOW I was reading it."

"Yeah... So what? You must have thought I knew..."

"No...! No! This is not okay!" Tzuyu moved away from Dahyun.

Oh fuck! What have I done? Why did I open my mouth to say anything? But then again, why is she reacting like this? Dahyun was confused, but she wanted to understand Tzuyu's feelings.

Tzuyu's face was the same as it was before this whole thing started - filled with rage and hunger.

"Tzuyu... Please talk to me." Dahyun felt scared, as if she was going to regret saying anything.

"This means, that you knew you teased me. Which is not okay. You knew I was aching. You knew my body wanted a touch. You knew you should have done something but you didn't."

"But-"

"You saw me read it a couple of times, so you knew I was interested in what you had to say! Tell me I'm wrong. TELL ME I'm wrong!"

Dahyun stood there in silence, not knowing what to say.

"Just don't lie to me Dahyun. If you knew, you knew. Just tell me, I have to know now."

Dahyun confessed, with a  sad tone in her voice: "I knew you were interested. At least I felt you were. And I teased you intentionally. I'm sorry. We should end this altogether. I was-"

"A really bad girl!" Tzuyu said in a very seductive way. Even Tzuyu was surprised by the way she said those words, but she didn't show any signs of being surprised. Dahyun was shocked.

I don't know what came over me there. Sheesh, she's still a hot dork! I... Even though I want to be in control, subconsciously, she was still holding me a prisoner of my own aching mind. I had to take control. I had to say that. I have to be able to be in control of my own mind again.

"That's right." She continued while inching again towards Dahyun. A familiar situation was developing - Dahyun pinned against the wall, Tzuyu wasn't touching her again.

"You have been a bad girl. Yeah." She sneered while looking into Dahyun's scared eyes.

"At first I was unsure of what I should do. I mean, I kinda wanted to tease you still, but you came with the apology... And then I was like, well, damn... Maybe I should stop the game, and just fuck you. I mean, it's what we both wanted, right? I mean, why play a game when we could stop right now and just have sex? Especially if you can't handle the teasing. Especially if you can't handle the rules of the game I set up. Especially if you can't handle the terms I gave you. And yeah, you apologized. So I was like, why not?"

Dahyun looked into Tzuyu's eyes, waiting for more.

"But now... This... No! You don't deserve it!"

Dahyun was instantly sad and felt an ache in her body, like she lost something. Oh my... No! This can't happen. I know I don't deserve her touch, but I have to have her.

"Let me explain what I mean a bit better, I see you've already figuratively pooped your pants because you think I don't want you anymore."

"Well, didn't you just say-"

"Shut up, dork! You sexy, pale, short, little, hot dork!" Dahyun was both scared and aroused by the way Tzuyu described her now.

"These are the new rules. Well, they're basically the old rules. Since you teased me and didn't do anything about it, I will do the same to you now. Everything I said before about the rules still stands. The only new thing now is that I'm giving you a new option to choose."

"Oh.... Okay?" Dahyun was confused.

"You can accept my offer now, be teased and hope and pray to Jihyo that I will fuck you as soon as possible... OR, I'm stopping this altogether and you will never experience me fucking you into oblivion." She said those last words aggressively through her teeth and moved her face inches away from Dahyun.

I hope she doesn't call my bluff. I really won't be able to stand it if she says she doesn't want me to fuck her. I would be in agony. And I know she would be- Tzuyu's thoughts were cut off by Dahyun asking:

"So everything would get back to what just happened tonight? The teasing and the punishments? And you would touch me and tease me again?"

"Yes."

"I agree to those terms." Dahyun said bravely, looking deeply into Tzuyu's eyes.

"Great!" Tzuyu was surprised at such a brave response, but she was happy with the result.

Now what do we do? Dahyun thought.

Oh, the fun REALLY starts now. Tzuyu thought.