"J-Jimin.... what are you-" Jimin slid down on my cock and started bouncing, making me Moan in pleasure and at the sinful sight of him bouncing and moaning.

I looked over and saw Yoongi moaning, as he jacked off to our little sex scene.

I gripped hard on Jimin hips to thrust faster and upper to get more pleasure. Jimin screamed as I kept hitting his prostate dead on.

"F-Fuck daddy~ come here." Yoongi stood up and walked towards us as he pulled Jimin's hair hard so Jimin look up at him.

"Baby, could you suck daddy off as Taehyung fucks you hm?" Jimin complied and moaned as he felt full from both of us fucking him.

"You like being full huh slut? You like me fucking your mouth while Taehyung fucks you roughly? Tell me princess, how does it feel." Jimin took Yoongi's cock out and nodded.

Yoongi slapped Jimin's chest roughly as Jimin moaned at the sensation. "Words princess."

"I l-love how Daddies are manhandling me as I get f-fucked senseless and used by d-daddies." Yoongi petted Jimin's head and smiled. "Good boy."

I thrusted harder and sloppier as I was reaching my peak. "B-Baby... daddy's g-gonna cum." "Me t-too." All three of us came at the same time as we all panted.

"That was amazing." Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "It sure was."

——

3rd person P.O.V

"D-Daddy." Jungkook tightened his grip onto Taehyung's hair as he fucked him roughly.

"D-Daddy s-stop." Jungkook smirked and stopped his thrusting and pulled out. Taehyung gasped and turned around to face Jungkook.

"Daddy~ why did you stop." Taehyung whined as he glared at Jungkook while pouting.

"Because you said to stop baby." Taehyung puffed his cheeks out and turned to look the other direction to not see Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled at the childness of Taehyung as Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

Taehyung had an idea and smirked.

"Don't worry daddy, if you don't wanna fuck me then I'll go to Jimin. He fucks me so good and rough. I feel hard just by thinking about it." Taehyung paused and crawled towards Jungkook and whispered in his ear. "Now that I think about it...... he fucks me better then you."

Taehyung was about to get his phone to  pretend and call Jimin when Jungkook yanked the phone out of Taehyung's hand and pinned Taehyung roughly to the bed.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and saw the anger in his eyes. "J-Jungkook." Taehyung gulped and shivered as he saw how intimidating Jungkook looked.

"Repeat what you said Taehyung. I. Dare. You." Taehyung gulped and trembled even more by this. Jungkook never called him by his name, he always called him pet names.

"Repeat it."

"H-huh?" Taehyung looked away from Jungkook's death glare as he shivered.

"Can't you hear? I said repeat what you said."

"I-I said that J-Jimin can fuck m-me better then you c-could." Taehyung shut his eyes tightly as he didn't want to see Jungkook.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung over and raised his plump ass in the air. He hit it repeatedly until it turned bright red with his hand print.

"Fucking bitch."

Slap

"You know who fucks you good."

Slap

"Yet you say a different name that isn't mine."

Slap

"I know Jimin can't fuck you as good as me."

Slap

"So stop saying things that clearly aren't true." 

Hard slap

Jungkook rammed his dick into Taehyung and fucked him ruthlessly, not caring if he adjusted or not. He was just angry at the thought of Taehyung saying that he doesn't fuck him well.

"J-Jungk-kook, slow d-down." Jungkook ignored him and went even faster then before. "Don't tell me what to do slut." Taehyung gripped onto the sheets as he felt his prostate being abused by Jungkook's fast and hard thrusts.

Taehyung got a pillow near him and moaned into the pillow, since he started to scream from Jungkook abusing his poor prostate.

"D-Daddy I'm sorry." Taehyung muffled into the pillow as his grip tightened more onto the pillow and sheets.

"Sorry doesn't fix it Taehyung." Jungkook kept thrusted as he felt even angrier at the thought of Jimin fucking his baby better.

"Fucking Jimin has a small dick, he can't pleasure for shit." Jungkook mumbled as he kept fucking Taehyung senselessly, going harder and faster just by the thought of jimin.

"D-ah-ddy don't insult j-Jimin." Jungkook was technically glaring flames at the mention of Jimin.

"Why not Huh? 'Cause you like him? You like him more than Daddy slut?"

"N-no daddy! I l-love you and only y-you."

"Hell fucking yeah you only love me and I love you too, so so much Taehyung. I can't lose you I love you too much." Jungkook peppered kisses all over Taehyung's body as he kept repeating loving words like 'beautiful, perfect, work of art, mine.'

Taehyung giggled and flipped over to face Jungkook. A smile plastered on his face as he scanned Jungkook's beautiful face and body.

"I love you so much Jungkook."

"And I love you baby." Taehyung blushed and smiled as he peppered kisses on Jungkook's face.

"I-I'm going to-"

"Me t-too."

Both lovers came at the same time and panted as Jungkook fell on top of Taehyung.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly as he kept leaving kisses everywhere around Taehyung's face and neck.

Soon both fell asleep peacefully in each other's embrace and warmth.