28 (M)

Taehyung's P.O.V

"D-daddy~" I rolled my eyes back as I felt Jungkook penetrate me hard from the back. God, I love how rough he is with me.

Jungkook kept thrusting at an animalistic pace as he left hickeys on my skin as well as sloppy kisses. I curled my toes in pleasure as I felt myself nearing my high.

"J-Jungkook I'm g-gonna-" As soon as I said that I felt Jungkook stop thrusting and pull out. I got on my stomach and grabbed his cock, teasing my entrance and then pushing it back in. I moaned at the feeling and tried to thrust downwards when I felt Jungkook's hands on my hips, stopping me from doing so.

"J-Jungk-kook why did you stop?"

Jungkook slapped my ass and gripped on my neck hard. I moaned at the feeling of being used roughly by my lover.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Jungkook baby. What's my name again princess?"

I tried to form words, but they wouldn't come out since Jungkook gripped harder and tightened the grip on my neck. Broken moans were the only thing that came out.

"D-Daddy." I choked out as I felt my throat become dry. I looked behind me and saw Jungkook smirking in satisfaction. I thought he was going to continue, but instead he just removed his hand from my neck and sat on the bed.

"A-aren't you going to fuck m-me?"

Jungkook chuckled and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Nope. You'll go to Jimin and Yoongi's house. If they don't fuck you then I will when you get back. Let's see if your still needy after this." I groaned but nodded knowing that I can't disobey him. I got my clothes and went to change.

I walked up to Yoongi and Jimin's house and opened the door. What I saw... shocked me.

I stood there silent, as I saw Yoongi on the couch, his pants pulled down as Jimin was on his knees in front of Yoongi's cock, giving him a blowjob. Slurps and moans were the only thing heard as I watched Jimin bob his head, taking all of Yoongi in his sinful mouth.

What suprised me the most was that Jimin was wearing feminine clothes. Jimin never wears feminine clothes, other then the maid uniform at our work but that's it.

Jimin was wearing a black mini skirt, hence the reason why I can see his panties, a crop top that was a baby blue color, and high knee socks.

I scanned even further and saw that he was stroking his hard cock that was oozing precum. He also had a vibrator which was clearly seen since his skirt was short and is panties were very see through.

Jimin pulled out Yoongi's cock with a pop noise and I watched silently, jacking off to the sight as they didn't notice that I was here, here watching this erotic scene in front of me.

"D-Daddy~ Jiminie wants cummies pwease." I snapped out of my thoughts and heard Jimin speak, well kind of not after since Yoongi rammed his dick into Jimin's mouth. I moaned as I stroked my cock faster, when it hit me.

I added up all of how Jimin was acting, I came to a conclusion that shocked me.

Is he too, a little?