Hate

I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!
——————————————————

No Ones P.O.V

Everyone's jaw dropped yet again and kept quiet. The girls that liked Jungkook glared at Taehyung and scoffed. Taehyung, who was still shook, was blushing a deep shade of red and covered his red face with his huge sweater paws.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believe I actually screamed that out. Oh well. Now people will know that I like him and that Taehyung belongs to me.

I walked to the office and saw the principal. I chuckled and sat down on the chair near his desk. "Aye. How's my favorite old grandpa doing? When you kicking he bucket?" The principal glared at me and sighed while rolling his eyes in annoyance. "What did you do now?" I looked at him and acted innocent. "Why would you think I of all people would do something horrible?" I put my hand on my chest and pretended that I was hurt from his question. He rolled his eyes again and sighed. "I'll let you off this time Kook. But no more being rude and messing around with girls." I stood up and patted his back. "See. It's not hard to like me. Anyway, bye."

Time skip to after school

Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung! Hurry that table needs a waiter." I sighed and ran to the table and took their orders. I was getting the cappuccino ready for them when I felt a pair of strong arms around my petite waist. I gasped and turned around and saw none other than Jungkook himself. "Whatcha doin'?" I looked back at Jungkook and smiled. I shoved him off of me which resulted in him pouting. I chuckled at his childness and went to go and give the table their cappuccinos.

It was almost closing time and I just finished cleaning the tables. So much work. I sighed as I was walking to the changing room. I dropped everything from the sight in front of me. My heart broke into pieces as tears formed in my eyes.

Jimin and Jungkook were making out.