The Return Of Superman - JM

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

Jimin x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 3228

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside.Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsAbout Time

Building

/9:00 AM/

*This time let's visit a new family*

Living-room/Door Entrance/Kitchen/Play-room

*No one can be spotted by our cameras*

*Whose house is it?*

*House seems extra silent today*

Children Bedroom

*The clue is in the bedroom*

Two beds are put aside in which two little bodies lay tangled in their blankets. In the pitch darkness, some movements are seen and heard.

*One of the house owners is awake*

[zoom on the child face] *His name is Park Chang Min*

The little boy stretches and sits up, still dazed. After a while, he gets up and leaves his bedroom.

Living-room

[zoom on his head] *Cute bed head* (amazement)

He walks in the living-room, noticing several removal settled cameras and freezes in his tracks. *Frozen* He stares blankly at them and then smiles, waving. *Hello, little one* (amazement)

Kitchen

He opens the fridge and goes to fetch one of the dining-table's chairs, placing it in front of the fridge before climbing on it. *Is he in charge of breakfast today?*

Parents Bedroom

The parents are not moving an inch *Still asleep* *Zzzz*

Kitchen

Chang Min opens one of the drawers a bit too roughly, causing the pans in it to shake up. *Too loud*

Parents Bedroom

The noise awakes one of the parents straight away. The person gets up and shuffles out of the room to get to the origin of the ruckus.

[zoom on the naked torso] *He is a muscular man* *Is he the new superman?*

Living-room

He walks in the living-room, leading directly to the kitchen.

'Chang Min-ah', he says in a throaty voice.

Kitchen

The little boy turns his head towards his interlocutor, surprised. [slow motion] *Oh, no! He's in trouble* Then smiles sheepishly. *Who is he smiling at?*

[zoom on the stranger's face] *It's famous idol Park Ji Min!* (amazement) [pictures/videos of him performing with the members and alone in concerts and shows] *He debuted in worldwide known K-Pop group BTS in 2013* [videos of him dancing] *He masters sexy dance moves* [videos of him singing] *He has great vocals too* [videos/pictures of him in interviews] * He also has a very cute side*

'What are you doing?' Asks Ji Min, walking to his son.

Chang Min closes the drawer and walks to hug his dad's legs, 'Were you trying to cook breakfast?'