The Return Of Superman - YG

Start from the beginning

"Mommy, you don't eat?" He asks her, his mouth full.

"No... Not now." She answers, leaning back rubbing her belly.

A silence took place. Y/N puts more food in his plate.

"The baby is not hungry?"

*A baby?* (surprise)

Y/N laughs and shakes her head.

Y/N: Whenever me and my husband brought up the topic of children, he would repeat that one child is fair enough and that he wouldn't want more.

Y/N: He really is affectionate towards our son which may contrast with his public behavior. At home, he is the total opposite. He's really considerate and... has the basic skills.(laughs) That's probably one of the reasons that led us to have our second child. I managed to convince him and I also think that it'd be great for Dae Won to have a sibling to play with.

Y/N stands up to bring water and fruit juice on the table. [ Freeze frame and zoom on Y/N's baby bump] *Currently, Y/N is 3 month-old pregnant.*(amazement)

Dae Won keeps on eating as he looks around him. He points at something, questioning his mother with his eyes.

"The cameras?"

He nods and stares a few seconds before resuming eating.

"Dad is still asleep?"

"Hm... Even though he fell asleep early last night."

Parents' room

Yoon Gi is curled up in the blankets, motionless. *Still sound asleep* (laughs)

/9:52 AM/

Living room

Dae Won is playing with his toys. While Y/N hangs out the laundry.

Parents' room

*A dark figure goes out of the room.*

Living room

Dae Won raises his head and smiles. *Who makes Dae Won smile so big.* [Pan / zoom] *It's his dad.*

Dae Won stops in his tracks and goes to his father who is also walking to him. *The father and his son squeezing each other tenderly.*(cooing)

"The beauty has finally woken up." Y/N snorts, watching lovingly the two boys.(laughs)

Yoon Gi lies down, still hugging his son and stays still. *He woke up ... to sleep again*(laughs)

"Dad." says the little boy, laughing at his father's sluggish attitude.

"Hmm." Yoon Gi keeps his head nuzzled in his son's soft hair.

"You have to eat."

"Did you eat?"

"Yes with mom but she didn't eat."

"The baby?" wonders Yoon Gi, raising his head. to look at his wife

"Yeah, just morning sickness. Nothing to worry about."

"But last time, the doctor said that they would ease up and go away this week."

"Yeah, It's been almost five days since last time I threw up. It's getting better."

Yoon Gi keeps looking at Y/N as she hangs the last clothes. *Yoon Gi feel powerless towards his wife's aches.*(Aww) He gets up and hugs her before sitting at the table to eat his breakfast.