The Return of Superman - NJ

Start from the beginning

Hallway

"Hello..." Nam Joon says with a raspy voice to the cameramen in a tent situated at the end of the hallway, remembering that today is the day. He continues his way up to another room.

Child's bedroom

He quietly checks if his son's awake.

*The little boy remains motionless despite his mother's uproar.*

Nam Joon slowly closes the door.

Hallway

He knocks at the door and opens it wide enough, peeking inside.

"Morning..."

"Finally awake?"

"Hmm...Turn this thing off, you're going to wake Seung Min up." He says in a cracking voice. The music is instantly turned off.

Living room

[zoom] His eyes struggles to open themselves because of the bright sunlights bathing the room. Nam Joon goes to lie down on the couch, drained. Y/N comes in.

*She looks like a beautiful princess from a tale.[zoom] She is now ready for her two-days vacation.*

"When did you come home last night?" She suddenly asks to a half-asleep Nam Joon as she goes to grab breakfast in the fridge.

"Around 3:50..." he answers, rubbing his face and looks at her with heavy eyelids. ...I couldn't sleep right away.

She snorts as she sits at the table and starts eating the warmed-up food.

"I still can't believe we agreed to do that..." says Nam Joon getting up to sit on the chair facing hers.

"You won't regret it, trust me."

He blankly stares at her and heavily sighs. He keeps on watching her eating when a sudden whine reaches their ears.

"Troubles begin..." jokes Y/N.

Nam Joon makes a funny face, making her giggle. (laughs)

Child's Bedroom

He opens the door to find a dazed Seung Min tangled in his sheets.

"Hey buddy..." greets Nam Joon with a small voice, stretching his arms to the little boy who mimics him. They go straight to the living-room, Seung Min rubbing his little eyes and frowning his face because of the lights, like his father before him.

Living room

His mother immediately smiles to him, stretching her arms to cuddle her son who smiles back to her. He lies his head against her chest and he yawns.

"Did you sleep well, sweetheart?" He slowly nods and she tightens her embrace, "How can I spend two days without seeing you?"

"You could stay." Snorts Nam Joon, pouring himself a cup if orange juice.

"I need these two days." She says, "You're going to stay with Daddy while I'll be away? It won't be long I promise. You'll be a very kind little boy, right?"

The little one nods, still blurred, not very aware of what his mother is saying to him.

"You see, nothing to worry about." She says with a beaming smile to her husband.

"He acts this way only when you're around... I swear he'll become another one when you'll go away." replies Nam Joon.

"Not true." She pokes her tongue out.