Power Rangers Samurai Chapter 2: Origins PT: 2

(Rochelle's outfit, ignore the scarf)

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlock monsters invaded our world. But samurai warriors defeated them with symbols, passed down from parent to child. Today the evil Nighlock have risen once again and plan to flood the Earth. Luckily, a new generation of heroes stands in their way.

They are the Power Rangers Samurai!!

____________________________

*Rochelle's POV*

We were outside of the Shiba house practicing our symbol power (Kanji)

We were all standing side by side, each in front of an easel with a big book of paper.

It went Mike, Me, Jayden, Mia, Kevin and then Emily at the end on the left side.

"There is more to being a Power Ranger than mastering a sword" Mentor told us seriously "You must also learn your inherited Samurai symbols!"

Mentor Ji stops at Jayden finishing his fire symbol.

"Aha! Fire symbol" Mentor said with a proud smile

I look over and see Jayden finish the last stroke of the brush for his symbol.

The symbol lights up in flames and sets the brush on fire until Jayden blows it out with a chuckle.

Mentor moves onto Kevin.

"Yes, water!" Ji said calmly with a smile looking at the water symbol Kevin finished drawing on the paper.

The water symbol lit up with a blue light and then water shot up from the paper canvas and hit Kevin in the face making me chuckle.

Ji then looked at Emily.

"Good! Earth symbol" Ji said proudly

When Emily finished drawing her symbol a rock appeared in it's place and landed on Kevin's foot.

"Oooh!" I let out cringing at the rock that landed on his foot "You ok, Kev?"

Kevin howls in pain and Emily grabs his arm to steady him so he wouldn't fall over.

"Sorry! Are you okay?!" Emily asked him while apologizing

"Yeah!, I'm fine" Kevin groans out while Mentor chuckles then continues down the line.

Mentor stops to look at Mia's paper.

"Ah, the symbol for wind" Ji says remembering one of the many familiar symbols from the former pink samurai ranger.

The wind symbol comes off the page in a pink and white light and creates a breeze.

"Very Good!" Mentor Ji praises Mia

Mentor finally walks over to me and I can feel his eyes along with everyone else's burning into my back and face as they watch me draw the last part of my symbol.

"Ah!, the symbol for shadows"

The symbol levitates off the paper and the shadows of everything and everyone started swaying like the ocean before going back to normal.