Chapter 1

A/N : if you're wondering who Jessica is it's Jessica Lowndes from 90210.

Lauren's POV

Three weeks from work won't be bad, I finally get to spend more time with Jessica, Even though she lives here. I rarely see her because of our intense work schedules but, it was still worth it. Jessica was here for me when I first moved her to New York, I met her one night at a club and it kinda went from there. Honestly, I didn't think we'd actually end up together, I was so closed off from the world but, then she came along she broke every wall I had built up and knocked them down. She's amazing , she makes me forget.

****

"Lauren"

"Laur.."

"Baby come on. Wake up" I slowly open my eyes to see Jessica on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked closing my eyes falling back to sleep.

"Waking my girlfriend up the proper way" She says. The tone of her voice was so seductive.

"What are you talking about?" I giggled burying my face into the sheets, She didn't say a word she just smirked at me . What's so funny? Oh. That's what she meant. 'This is my type of wake up call' I thought to myself. Might as well lay back and enjoy this. "Thank you God" I whispered.

"No , I'm Jessica" She laughed.

"C'mere" I said pulling her up closer to me.

"I was working on some-Shh shut yo mouth" I said cutting her off. I flipped us over and began kissing her jawline.

"You always had a thing for being on top" She moaned.

"Only with-" I slowly removed my head from her neck when my phone began vibrating on the nightstand.

"Don't answer it" She said attempting to kiss me.

"I have to it could be Aiden" I said answering the call.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Lauren! Great your up!" She said excitedly.

"You were always down with early morning calls Ally" I chuckled putting it on speaker phone. I bent down and gave Jessica a playful peck on the lips.

"Good morning Jessica!" Ally yelled.

"Good morning Ally" She replied sweetly. I liked that Ally and Jessica were friends at least she knew somebody close to me.

"Lauren , I'll be there to check out NYU later don't forget to pick me up from the airport" She said sternly.

"Come on that was nine months ago!"I laughed.

"Still don't forget 2pm. Gate 23!"She yelled through the phone.

"Okay. Okay I won't I'll pick you up later" I smiled.

****

I looked down at my watch "2:25, where is this girl at?" I muttered. As I scanned through people walking out of the terminal. I know she's short and all but, she isn't that hard to miss. She's like a walking ball of sunshine for Christ sakes. I kept my eyes on the people passing through and I started to get extremely tired. I heard a loud thud causing me to avert my eyes to the direction it came from. I saw a girl on the floor picking up her luggage that must be embrassing. The girl slowly began to rise on her feet.

Camila?

"Looking for me!" I felt someone jump on my back.

"Allycat!"I smiled picking her up.

"I missed you too popstar" She said as I put her down. I looked back at the direction my eyes were averted from because of Ally. 'I'm seeing things' I thought to myself.

A/N : yeah I finally updated yaay lol. Jessica Lowndes is hot af. Her and Lauren actually look alike