Chapter 7

A/N : I neglect this story so much.

"Camila, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there"

I've spent four hours watching Jessica try on dresses for the wedding, it's aggravating and depressing.

"Camila, I think I found the one" Jessica gasped. I hope she means dress because Lauren isn't the one for her. That's my one.

I watched her twirl around in the white chiffon dress with the bedazzled sweetheart neckline, the enormous train trailing behind it.

"What do you guys think?" She asks.

"It looks amazing"

"Same"

"This is so exciting! After this we can go to Starbucks" Jessica ran off back into the changing room.

"You know what I think?" Dinah asks.

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me" I laughed.

"I think it should be you marrying Lauren"

"Amen girl!" Ally said giving Dinah a high five.

"It's whatever" I shrugged.

"It's whatever my ass, do you want me to give her a poly beat down? Just say the words-Oh hey Jessica"' Dinah smiled covering up the fact she was talking about her.

"You guys ready to go?"

*****

"Lauren just break up with her!" Normani exclaimed.

"I can't do that, you know that"

"You can't or won't?"

"Don't start please, your suppose to be helping me get the final stuff for the wedding"

"I can't, I know you might think you love Jessica but, I don't think you-Wait, I know you don't" She said confidently.

"What makes you so sure about that?" I scoffed folding my arms across my chest.

"What's Jessica's favorite color?"

"Green??? No it's red"

"When's her birthday?"

"Um, it's close..I think" I mumbled.

"When was the first time you saw Camila?"

"First day of freshman year, she sat next to me" I smiled. "She was so dorky , I thought she was so beautiful"

I looked up and Normani was looking at me like I just stole her cookies and threw them at her.

"You knew.." She whispered. "You knew she was lying to you this whole time"

I sighed and noddef.

"You can't forget your first love, no matter how many times they hurt you" I replied.

"I have to tell Camila" Normani said making a run for the door.

"Don't" I said pulling her back. "It doesn't matter now, it was all a game and I lost, I'm okay with that. I still love Camila but, no"