Lightforce Powers - Cloak & Dagger MCU TV show (December 2019 Update)

Power: Lighforce Daggers
Description: Cloak can generate light into dagger-like constructs powerful enough to cut through a steel safe.

Power: Lightforce Swords
Description: An upgrade of the aforementioned capability enables Dagger to generate sharp Lightforce swords.

Power: Lightforce Spheres
Description: Dagger can create Lightforce energy spheres powerful enough to take down a moving truck.

Power: Hope Perception
Description: Dagger can see the hopes and desires of anyone she touches and, if she desires, can absorb them, leaving them in a dark state of mind.

Power: Combination with Darkforce
Description: The combination of the Lightforce and the Darkforce has different properties. The energy was able to turn many people into Terrors, gave the despair-feeding powers to Andre Deschaine, and divided Brigid O'Reilly into two - creating Mayhem. Combining their powers, Dagger & Cloak absorbed the leaking energies infecting New Orleans.

Anything I should add, change, and/or delete.

This will be updated again when the new season of the Cloak & Dagger MCU TV show come out in 2019 and when new information becomes available.

I edited to make it easier to read aka reorganized it. It is now 2019 and this will be updated when the new season comes out whether during the final episode or somewhere in between I have no clue yet.

Superpower, Magic and Abilities Wikiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें