"I'm so sorry. It's just that you have an interesting face and I couldn't help it." I told him, trying to hide my embarrassment. He probably thought I was weird.

   "What's so interesting about my face?" He asked while sitting across from me. Oh shit, now he's getting comfortable. I took a sip of my lemonade before speaking.

   "It's like your eyes are trying to tell me something. And those dark circles around your eyes and- I'm sorry this is awkward." I laughed softly before sliding the book towards him. He grabbed it and studied the drawing.

    "So you just go around drawing people?" He smiled. His teeth were so perfect.

"Not really. I usually draw whatever comes to mind. And-"

    "You just decided to draw a complete stranger with an interesting face who just happened to be on your mind? You know that's really creepy." he laughed. I instantly got offended.

   "I understand. Look I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to creep you out." I tore the piece of paper from the sketchbook and gave it to him.

"This is good. Especially with the shading and contrast."

Oh, I know he's not tryna be friendly.

"Thank you. Again, I'm sorry-"

   "No need to apologize." He chuckled. "I was sitting over there contemplating on how I was gonna come over here and start a conversation with you."

Was he serious?

"Well, now you have one."

"I'm Hassan." He said and extended his hand towards me.

    "I'm Harley." I replied while shaking his hand. His palms were as soft as cotton. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. It was soft. I didn't want to let go. But I knew I had to or else he would really think I was a creep.

"Hassan and Harley." He smirked. "I like that."

    "That's corny. What you just did." I laughed. It was corny, but I liked it.

   "I mean, I'm just saying. Speak it into existence ya'know?"

   "Really? I was a creep a few minutes ago and now you're trying to shoot your shot?" I retorted. Now it sounds like he's the creep.

   "I just wanted to know why you were drawing my face. I was just joking about-"

   "Honestly, I was being a creep. But I'm an artist. If I see something that catches my eye I have to draw it. If not, it'll stay in my head forever."

   "So, I caught your eye?" He questioned with a smirk on his face. Just as I was about to respond, my phone rang. I slightly rolled my eyes once I saw my brother's name across the screen. He was only calling to annoy me. And I know that if I ignore his call, he'll just keep calling until I finally answer.

"I have to go-"

"Damn. Must be your man calling." He joked. I playfully rolled my eyes. All men thought the same. Just nosey. "If that's your way of asking if I have a boyfriend, I don't." I told him.