Truth?

FP : POV
I couldn't get no sleep thinking about what happened but it did  makes sense, if alice had my baby it would add up to the time we had sex right before we broke up, but still I think she would had told me that she had my baby right? It was just me and alice in the house betty and jughead went back to alice house and hal was gone. I was able to get 4 hour of sleep. Until alice start to move like she does when she wakes up, so I make her something for her hungover she got so drunk last night, she woke up, not knowing where she was and what she is doing.
Alice POV:
I woke up. Where am i ? Until I saw fp, what happened last night ? He hand me a cup of water and medicine to help my head, and then fp started talking about what happened last night, I got drunk me and hal fought and I hit him and we left. I started crying and than fp paused not being able to say what I did next. I think about the worst thing I could of say, and then It hit me the baby, oh my god no no I hope I did not tell him, he will hate me forever but he has a good reason too. I start crying and i can't stop, fp start to hug me but I push him away, how can he still love? What I did I will never be able to forgive myself so how was FP but before I knew it I was having a panic attack.
FP:POV
oh my god alice was have a panic attack but if anyone knew how to clam her down it would be me. I hug her and run my fingers though her hair as she started to clam down. I started talking again but not being able to say what she told me, alice said how sorry she was, that it would be better without her and that everybody hates her but before I could tell that I love her she ran out of the front door. I couldn't move how could alice think that no one loves her ? I went outside and ran. I look at the white wyrm, her house, pop's, river and everywhere. I started heading back to the trailer. Once I was at the trailer I called betty, betty said that before the dinner that her and her mom had got in a fight, I told her that her mom ran off and I couldn't find her. Me, betty, jughead, and fred started looking for alice. It is 12:07 AM so we decided to head back. But we couldn't get no sleep. Where was alice ? Was she ok ? Did she hurt herself? But before I could think me, betty and jughead got the a text at the same time. Oh my god fp betty said but I couldn't hear her. no no no no NO i yell betty stared crying. I read the text out loud.....................................
what did the text say?
Find out in the next chapter
what do you think 
Hope you like this chapter