our past

Fred I miss her so much I wish I didn't fight with her that night she would still be with me and not hal she would still be a serpent. Fp you can't blame you'r self for what happened, do you even remember what the fight was about ? No I don't I was drunk and she say that we can't do this any more, I just wish I knew what she couldn't do anymore? Fp it been three months go and talk to her. Fred can't you see I can't she in love with hal and it about to be the high school dance which I sure she going with hal. Look fp if she love you she will come back to you ok but speaking about the school dance, are you ready to perform? Yes I am. fred see you tomorrow.
Alice POV:
God I miss fp I wish I could tell him how much I miss him and how am pregnant with his Baby but last time I saw him he told me how much he hates me I knew he was drinking but I told him to stop drinking and he promised me he would stop but at the school dance am going to tell hal that am pregnant with his baby so he would love me and the baby.
FP POV:
hey south side trash it was hal. What the hell do you want hal? Well fp i did want alice oh yeah I have her and you don't, you should of seen me with her last nig- before he could finish his sentence fp slap him across the face. Hal and FP started fighting but Sherri tom stop them. I can't look at alice or even talk to her, she was over me, so to keep my mind off of her i start practice for the school dance.
Alice POV :
Alice help said hal, oh my god what happened, hal had blood all over his face. Alice fp saw me and started fighting with me but Sherri tom stop him before he could kill me. Am so sorry hal I can't believe he would do that to you. I love you alice I love you too. I can't believe I say that it just came out but it's for the best. I could not have the baby around someone who drink everyday and fight with people just because he's jealous.
the school dance :
Alice got Ready while hal just watch's tv. Fp and fred got ready for the perform, people just started to come in. Hal come on we are going to be late for the school dance alice saids ok am coming just shut up. Alice hate the way he talk to her but she needed to take care of her family. They arrive at the school dance the first person she see is fp god he look so good but she remember what happened and go with hal to the back to talk to him about the baby
FP POV:
I went back stage to see alice and hal fighting i try to see what they were saying but I could hear much but it was serious last thing I knew alice started to run off crying. Try to go after her but I couldn't find and it was time to perform .
Alice POV :
I can't believe hal want to abortion the baby. I couldn't hear say he will send me to the sister. I want to go and see fp until Gladys come up to me and said how happy she is with FP I just run off crying I going home to my parents I haven't seen them in 4 months because they hate FP so now they should be happy that a with hal and pregnant.
Nobody POV:
Three months later her parents send her away to the sister she is going to give up the child and FP is with Gladys trying to get over alice

Hi guys i hope you like this story I know it short but would you want a another part please don't hate on me with spelling I know am not the best ok