i needed you

Alice POV:
Breakfast time I yell. Hal and betty already at the table. Hey mom can I ask you something, sure hunny what is it, mom as you know me and Jughead have been dating for sometime and we want to know if him and FP can come to dinner so you guys can meet his dad? My heart drop as betty said fp I hadn't heard that name in a long time, um yeah sure hunny they can come here around 6 pm. Oh my god mom thank you so much, I love you but get to school. Betty leaves for school and hal just sit's there and look at me like a did something bad. What hal? I asked nothing alice but do you think have fp over is such a good idea. Why the hell not hal? He come close to me and grab my wrist it hurts I try to get free but its too tight. Alice don't you talk to me with that tone of voice and don't even think about you with fp. He let go of my wrist but it was bruised and it hurts ever time someone touch it but I wasn't the first time he done this and wouldn't be the last. Betty came home and I started to get dinner ready
FP POV:
Hey dad, yeah Jughead what up? dad Betty invite us to dinner with her family, can we go? Yeah boy we can go but who's her family again, the coopers dad why, as alice cooper i asked hope he would say no but he say yes. I haven't talk to her or even seen her for along time, the last time I talk to her was when we broke up. I do still love her I never stop. Dad, do you know mrs.cooper? Oh I knew her way too much but I said yeah we went to high school together. OK dad let's start getting ready.
Alice POV :
hal was still at the Register and dinner was done, betty came down to help me with the food and then someone was at the door. I will get it betty say. It was fp and jughead jones. Betty and jughead go to her room until hal get home and fp come to the kitchen with me. He asked me why hal was not home and I said we got into a argument and he went to work. And then he touched my wrist and I jump.
FP POV:
I touched alice wrist and then she jumped. I pulled up the the shirt to see what wrong with her wrist and it was all bruised up. I started to get mad, who would want to hurt alice and then someone came to my mind hal. Did hal do this to you I asked, no she say but I knew she was lying. After a while we have dinner and then hal finally get here.
alice POV:
Oh yay hal was here, he sits down and then starts asking FP if he has something to do with Jason death. I just starts to drink and then FP says something that makes me want to kill him. He was talking about out high school dance when I told hal I was pregnant. Shut up FP I say. Hal and me go to the kitchen and he starts yell at me so I just run out crying I don't know where to go FP and betty was still inside. Betty come to me and I said to get in the car. I got back inside to get my stuff and hal asked me where am going, wherever the hell I want to I said, FP and Jughead still sitting at the table until hal crab my arm but FP gets up but then stops as I slap him and told her to never touch me again and to get out of my before I come back in the morning.
FP POV:
I can't believe I just seen hal get his ass kicked by alice. But alice and betty left. So after betty come to me asking if her and mom could come over I say yes. They get here and Jughead and betty leave to go and get pop's. Alice just sit on the couch until I say that I want to talk to her, what the hell do you want fp she says, what did I do to you Alice. Oh I don't know just says something about me and hal fighting at the prom and you don't know nothing about it. Am sorry alice but I do know what the fight was about, what fp what was it about FP, I could tell she was getting pissed but I say that she got pregnant with hal baby and didn't want it. She gets up and hit's me so hard I almost fell. Do not ever say that I again or next time it won't be a hit, she say I could see tears come down her cheek but before I could say something she run off. I Chase her but no letting her know until I seen what she was about to do. She was about to go in the police station trying to get arrested but I got her in time she hit me trying to get out of my arms. She started talk a lot until I kissed her she kissed me back but then pulled away. Tears going down her face I asked what wrong. Fp it was your baby. What I asked? after we broke up I had your ba- Alice I said, I could tell she was about to passed out So I took her into my truck and went home I put her in my bed. Did she have my baby, why did we break up, does she still love me ?