Chapter 28 - Off To London We Go

Sunday, May 26th, 2019

Shane's POV

We landed safely in London early in the morning."Thank you, Jimmy."

"You're welcome, Shane."

We all walked off the plane. My Nana called me while on the plane and told me transportation would await us when we landed. I gave her the time we would land.

There are two SUVs for us. Mason, Andrea, and Jessica rode with us. My parents, along with Julian and Carly, rode in the other SUV.

Once the luggage was placed in the trunks, we pulled off to my house. By the time we reached my house, Bliss had fallen asleep.

 By the time we reached my house, Bliss had fallen asleep

"Darling, we have arrived at my home."

I got out of the SUV and walked over to the passenger side. Then, I opened the door. She screamed when I tapped her, "GO AWAY!!"

When she saw it was me, Bliss started crying. "I thought you were Alexander. Sorry, Shane."

I held out my hand for Bliss to grab. "We are at my house."

Bliss grabbed my hand and held on tight for dear life.

"Welcome to London. I'll show you to your room, sweetheart."

We walked up a few steps so that I could open the front door.

I gave Bliss the room that is right next to mine. "Here, sweetheart, lay down on the bed. I will be right back with your bags."

"You can't leave me alone! Please stay with me, Shane!"

"I'm not going to leave you alone. I promise. I need to show the others their room, and I will be right back. I promise."

"Then, I am going with you." Bliss walked out of the room with me. We went back downstairs. Carly, mum, and dad already know where their rooms are. I see Carly and Julian have been getting close to each other. "Carly, show Julian the room that is next to yours. Andrea and Jessica, follow me."