Chapter 17 - Start Of A Romance? Part 1

The theme song for this chapter - Finally Got The Nerve by Patti LaBelle

Bliss' POV

"Oh, my goodness! I have romantic feelings toward' Shane. Have I always felt this way, but just now seeing it?"

I sent a mass text to Aris, Adrian, Mercedes, Andrea, Reg, Jessica, and Carly. I didn't have Nina's number, but I am sure someone would tell her.

"Ladies, I just realized I have feelings for Shane, and I want to tell him, but I don't know how. I can't stop blushing about it."

That was all I sent. Adrian, Nina, and Carly yelled, "YES!"

My sisters both screamed. Reg said, "WOO HOO!" Aris looked over at me, and then Aris started dancing in her chair.

Shane and Kevin looked at her like she was crazy.

"Um, honey, is everything okay?" Kevin asked Aris.

"I just received awesome news via text." Aris showed him the message, then Kevin said, "Yes!!"

Carly came over. "Kevin and Shane, you guys don't mind if I borrow Bliss and Aris for a few minutes, do you?"

Kevin's POV

Carly didn't even bother to let either of us answer. She just grabbed Aris and Bliss' hands, pulling them towards the office on the plane.

"What was that about, Kevin?" Shane asked with a puzzled look on his face. As I was about to answer him, I received a text from Aris.

"If you tell Shane, I WILL HURT YOU!" She must have heard Shane ask me that.

"Uh, the ladies are planning their shopping trip to Milan."

"Oh, okay."

Thank goodness Shane believed it.

The flight to Rome will be nine hours and five minutes. And there is a time difference of 6 hours. Tomorrow will definitely be a rest day.

Bliss' POV

"When did you realize that you liked Shane?" Adrian asked.

"I always thought he was attractive since we first met. But when Shane grabbed me from being hit by that car, I saw fear in him that I could have been hurt. Shane is the first guy that I really like. He even stayed with me at my house until the following Monday morning. The incident happened on a Saturday. I saw how much he cared for me. I am still scared, though, and nervous. And my stomach is in knots."

I couldn't stop smiling, and my cheeks hurt because of it.

"I am by no means a shy person. But with me expressing feelings, I am shy about it."

Adrian's POV

"Honey, that is what we are here for. Momma Adrian will help you. And everyone here will do the same. Don't worry, sweetheart."

Yes!! Bliss is the best woman that Shane will have dated. She is perfect, and we all love her. I really can't wait until he proposes to her.

"Kevin just sent me a text, ladies. He told Shane we were talking about our shopping trip to Milan," Aris mentioned.

"So, when we return to our seats, let's tell them we talked about shopping. We really do need to talk about that. You all are going to love shopping there. Bliss, by the end of this trip, Shane will be yours."