"But how could this happened? How could he remember us but not his girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"I know." you said, looking down at your feet, they were dirty and red. "It's selective memory loss. His memories must have been so dramatic that when he hit his head, they were the easiest to let go. Basically, he subconsciously wanted to forget me." you awkwardly chuckled. "This is what I get."

"Y/N, that doesn't make any sense. He loves you." Hoseok said, taking a seat on the floor next to you.

"Yeah, noona, he would never forget you." Jungkook suggested.

"Look at him. He's looking at me like I'm a stranger." you pointed to the door, the little window showed him sitting on the bed, not having a care in the world.

"We need to get Seulgi to look at him." Jimin said.

"Jimin, in case you've forgotten, I am also a doctor." you said, scoffing.

"Y/N, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Then what? You don't think I'm capable of diagnosing him."

"Y/N, I think what Jimin is saying right now is you need to rest right now. Your mind is all over the place and you might be overlooking some things." Yoongi said, placing a hand on your shoulder. You relaxed them and called Seulgi. She took him to do a few scans. You waited outside while she checks up on him, the boys waited with you. After an hour, Seulgi came back with the results.

"I'm so sorry to say this, but Y/N was right. It is selective memory loss." she said. You leaned your head back, letting it hit the wall a few times. Jin placed his hand behind your head to prevent the pain.

"Is there anyway to cure this?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, this isn't a cold. We can't just give him medicine to make him remember Y/N." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry. But this is something he has to do himself. I'm sure Y/N knows the procedure." she said, looking at you. You nodded.

"We have to give him time. Like Seulgi said, he has to regain the memories on his own. We can't push him, that would hurt his brain and possibly slow down the recovering process. And we don't want that. For now, he should go home with you guys. Treat him normally, as if he'd never been in the accident. Going back to his normal life might help him recover something."

"What are you going to do, Y/N?" Jimin asked.

"Well, it seemed like he wanted to forget me, maybe that's for the better."

"Y/N, that's the stupidest thing you've ever said." Hoseok said.

"Oppa-"

"No, Namjoon does not want to forget you." he continued, "he might have just been confused, but we know that he loves you and he would never want to forget you. When you were gone, he was devastated. Not a day went by that he didn't think about you. He tried hiding it from us. But we knew he was suffering."

"That's right, he needs you." Jimin said.

"And I know you need him too. So you're not giving up on him. We won't let you." Seulgi said, grabbing her boyfriend's hand. You smiled at them.

"You guys aren't mad at me for leaving?" you asked. Since you got back, you've never had a proper conversation with everyone about your disappearance.

"We were, at the beginning, because you didn't say anything to us. We thought we were your family, but you left. But we realized you did it for us, we just really missed you." Jin answered.

"And if you ever do that again, we will find you and end you. Just kidding." Yoongi said in a quiet voice. You gulped and nodded.

"I'm really sorry. You guys are my family, don't ever forget that." you said, looking around at everyone. "So back to the situation, I think it's best if I slowly reintroduce myself to him. If he response well, then I'll take him to places that we've been to before. Hopefully that would trigger something in his brain. And we'll go from there."

"That sounds like a good plan." Seulgi said. "Y/N, do you want to stay with me in the mean times?" You smiled and nodded at her. You definitely did not want to be alone. The boys went back into the room to talk to Namjoon, you told them to not talk about you. Seulgi sat beside you on the seats outside.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"The love of my life doesn't know who I am. It's not everyday I can say that." you said, laughing a little.

"Y/N."

"I don't care about how I feel, Seulgi. I'm just glad he's awake." you said, leaning your head on her shoulder, and you stayed like that for awhile.