Boris x ink illness! reader

Hi! Just wanna point out i may not finish this book. I want to move on to something different but with the same theme. This is gonna be the last part of this book. (As for the song i just love it😊😊😊) Onto the story!

Btw (D/N),means daughters name +
(S/N) means sons name

(Y/N)'s pov.

You were walking along the street, daydreaming about all the ways life could be much better for you. Having a friend or 2, NOT having the ink illness and much more. All of a sudden, someone dashes past you, making you fall over instantly. The person shouts an apology, and then carries on. You get up again, then another person runs past you, almost knockinh you over again, but you manage to keep your balance. The person who just ran past you shouted
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"
You decide to follow them to see what all the conflict was about...

Boris' pov

Gosh, i feel awful for accidentaly hitting that girl. But i do have a killer chasing me, so i have to run. I quickly hide in an alleyway and cover my mouth to silent my heavy breathing. Just then, another person runs next to me. Bendy. He whispers to me to follow him as the cup brothers have given up. I agree to follow him.

Your pov

You feel a horrid taste in the back of your throat, making your mouth feel like its burning. You quickly cover your mouth and fall to the ground, an agonizing pain in your lower stomach. You throw up, ink going everywhere as you feel tears collect themselves at the edges of your eyes and ink pours down your face. Your vision becomes blurry and you let out a scream of agony. This was it. You were going to die...

Just then, everything went black...

~time skip because bendy wanted it and your lazy author-chan couldnt be arsed to write everything~

Boris pov

I hear a small yelp of surprise. It was from that girl you helped. I run into my bedroom where I left her to rest and see her sitting up, and staring at me. I smiled lightly to show her that I didnt mean any harm and ask her if she is alright.
"Uh... yeah, im fine. Just confused. Where am I?"
I hesitate for a moment... for some reason, I felt butterflies. Then I quickly snapped back to reality and answer the girl.
"You are in a hotel right now. We're staying here until tomorrow morning. Im Boris by the way."
"Im (Y/N). Are you an explorer by any chance?"
"Uh... no not exactly. Im on a quest with my older brother bendy. He has the same illness you have. We are on the quest for the ink machine. Oh! Here's bendy!" I point to the door at my bro, smiling. Bendy just waved and smiled at the girl. The girl smiles back. Then she looked at me who, im guessing without her noticing, was stood up talking to bendy.

(Y/N) pov

You look at the wolf and blush. He was so cute! Suddenly, Boris sits next to you.
"Bendy is making bacon soup for dinner so i hope you're hungry!"
"I've never tried bacon soup. But i've had bacon before!"(sorry if any vegans or vegetarians get offended!😔)  you say.

~ANOTHER time skip because kawaii bendy~

Soon enough, you get a bowl of bacon soup and you hesitate at first, then take a spoonfull and try it.
Omg bacon soup is amazing!! You think to yourself. In less than 5 minutes, you had polished the bowl.
"Wow, (Y/N)! You ate that quicker than i expected. Is my cooking that good?" Bendy asked you. You laugh alongside boris and say
"I guess so!"
Bendy chuckles.
Then his eyes suddenly widen and he runs out the room instantly.
"Is this the ink illness?" You ask.
"Most likely... Bendy wait up!" Boris calls to his brother. You follow boris, worried for him and Bendy. You see boris in his brothers room holding and comforting a little demon who you assumed had passed out because of the pain and/or exhaustion. You look up at boris who is crying.
"It'll be okay bendy... please wake up!" The sobbing wolf says to his nrother. You kind of feel bad for him. Also... you kind of get butterflies when you are around him. You think you like him...

Boris' pov

I tried to wake bendy, but it was no use. I gently laid him down on his side and i could feel the tears pelting down my face as i hung my head. Why couldnt it have been me? Why bendy?
Suddenly i felt a hand on my left shoulder. It was (Y/N). I looked up at her, when i immediately felt her hug me and tell me she was so sorry. I just... cried. Then the unexpected happened...
I felt a pair of lips sofly against mine. I was shocked to the point that my eyes were bulging. (Y/N) pulled away.

(Y/N)'s pov

Omg!!! You just KISSED Boris! It was a stupid move... It wasnt the right time...
"Do you love me?"
You jolted out of my thoughts when you heard those words...
"Uh... I do..."
"I... need some time alone...this is all too sudden for me." Boris ran out of the room. Ugh! You are so stupid! You think to yourself. He didnt even respond to you.

For fucks sake

After a while, you and boris talk about the relationship.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

~A LOOOONG time skip (aka 9 years). Boris and you are now together.  Now!!! Back to da story~

Whilst the amazing smell of bacon and eggs filled the room, you feel something tug on your dress. You look down to see your daughter, (D/N) with your son standing with her staring up at you.
"Mommy?"
"Yes sweetie?"
"Me and (S/N) made you this for ypur birthday!" She said as she handed you a card with lots of doodles and you, Boris and your hildren holding hands in the middle of the cards front.
The inside read:

To mommy,

Happy birfday we lov yu!

        Love from (D+S/N)
                                          XXX

"Awwq, thank you so much kids! I love it." Yous say to your children as you wipe away a tear of happiness. You close the card and put it on the window edge and hug your children. You are about to go back to cooking when a hand blocks your way. You look over ro see Boris stopping you from cooking.
"Ill do the breakfast. You sit with the others in the living room." He says to you.
Yoy walk into tge living room to see your daughter and son playing with carla and charlie, Bendy and cupheads children.(^○^) You laugh and sit down as all of the family and friends chat wih you.

This was the best birthday you could ever wish for.

AND THATS THE EEEEEEND. (Wtf)

I hope you like this one! The end has finally come. No more one shots. But!

I will be doing a different book telling the story of  _____ and _______. Bai!!!💖✌