Cuphead x reader ( for MiaEller )

Btw, there will be a game reference which has deep and dark tjemes may be disturbing for younger audiences or people who are sensetive to murder/self harm and a certain S word i dont like using. (No its not shit!) Enjoy!

Y/N) shut her locker door after she had collected her supplies she needed for her next lesson... only to see Cuphead staring at her with a grin on his face...

So cute!!

(Y/N) had always been crushing on Cuphead ever since she first started high school. His crimson eyes, his blonde floofy hair ( anyone het the reference? Credit to BabQftim!! ) and his amazing smile just... wowed you(word or not?) You immediately realised cuphead staring at you, one of his eyebrows raised as you were blushing, and turned away to go to class. I'm so stupid...

The bell rang for lunch hour and you were asked to talk with your teacher after lesson... probably because you were daydreaming about Cuphead...
   "May i ask why you weren't concentrating on your class work today, miss(Y/N)?" The teacher asked.
"I... uh... was thinking about (you choose an excuse! )"
"Well, miss (Y/N), you can think about that after lesson. Anyways, you may go."
You thanked the teacher and rushed out of the classroom. Phew, were you glad that worked. As you kept running, you crash into something.. or  someone. Everyone looks at you in shock. You look up to find out who you bumped into... only to be staring at him.

Cuphead...

He chuckles and holds out his hand to you. You grab it as he yanks you up(which hurt your arm a little. Ouch) and you get your balance back.
" You alright? " Cuphead asks you. You nod and thank him for helping you as well as apologising for crashing into him.

* Okay... one second... is this weird? Its very... random, at least... lol

Kill me pls*

"Nah, dont worry about it. It happens a lot... hehe..."(wait...wut..?)
"I-it does..? Okay... sorry again!" You say quickly and rush off to find your friend,(F/N). You find him/her at a table, alone. He/She sees you and waves.
"Omg, where were you? I was starting to worry!... uh,(Y/N)?" Your friend taps you lightly... you were daydreaming, AGAIN, about Cuphead. You look at your bff and stare blankly
"Huh? Sorry, daydreaming.. hehehe..." you rub the back of your neck nervously, not realising your face reddening.
"Uhh... OOOHHH, your crushing on someone, eh?" Your friend pulls an evil face... uh oh...
"Umm... maybe..?"

Last lessons were always the worst for you...  that being because every second that passes feels like an hour.

Suddenly...

The noise everyone was waiting for finally erupted...
(Wut)

DRIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Everyone jumped up from their seats and whooped "SUMMER BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!!" Everyone yelled in happiness(pls listen to summertime from high school musical 2!) as they all rushed to leave the school... all except two people... you and Cuphead. Cuphead walks over to you and smiles. You slightly blush... his smile was even cuter than you had imagined... just at that moment, the Cup stared and asked an... unexpected question...
"You live near inkwell street, right?"
"Um... yes. W-why..?" You asked
"Would you like me to walk with you home? I have nothing else to do..."
You blush madly. Your crush just asked you if you wanted him to walk you home... You smile and laugh.
"I-if y-you want t-t-to... i guess? I would like it... hehe..."
"Great!Shall we leave? And why are you blushing like that?" Cuphead asks you.
"Oh! N-no reason!!! Yeah we should get going!" I cant wait!
(Huge reference coming up. Lets just say that they are in a game but (Y/N) is self aware and will do anything to make him hers... even if she has to get rid of the members in her club. Of whom cuphead joins!

Getting the hint???)

You and cuphead cheerfully had a chat about clubs as you walked home together and as cuphead had to turn into inkwell isle and seonarra lands border (a bridge), you ask him if he has a club in mind which he will join.
"I have no idea what club i'll join yet, no. Why?" He replies.
"I was wondering if you'd like to join the literature club with me and my friends tomorrow!' You say. He replies with an 'okay, ill try it out!' And you said goodbye to him dreamily as yoy entered your house.
You decide to eat dinner and go to sleep early today and eventually, you drift off into a deep sleep.

You suddenly jolt awake to find that the clock on yor wall reads

12:56

You had woken up from a dream where no one existed to you except him. Cuphead. You realise the moral of the dream. You will do anything to make him yours. You were stuck in a game where everyone loves him. Even if you jad to kill or delete the girls in the literature club... you would.

You knew he would be yours...

Forever.

Just yours

Just yours.

Just yours.

Just yours.

Just yours.

Just yours.

Just yours

JUST. YOURS

Word count: 880

DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB REFERENCEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Love doki doki!!

Bai!!! ✌💖