Bendy x Reader

(Y/N) was taking a short midday stroll through her town, which was a daily thing by now. You had been living here for quite a while now and she enjoyed the peaceful ambience of guitarists playing in the streets and many toons surrounding them, giving them money as they played. The town was regularly busy, but today it was fairly quiet. (Y/N) decided to enter a bar and take a drink, but when she entered, it was NOT A BAR. It was a mess of rubble and burns with a few people trying to take cover.
"Holy shit... what happened in here?!" You asked a friendly looking mouse.
"Oh... just a little accident..? Id advise you leave though miss" he replied with a high voice (hint hint on mickey)
"Um... ok?" You said and walked out to hear what sounded like crying mixed with laughter. You decided to investigate, only to find a small demon rushing over to a cup...head?
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? ARE YOU MAD?!" the demon yelled as he moved the cup-headed figure's readied laser gun hands away from his head. The cupheaded man said something i didnt hear properly. Then the demon took the cup into a hug, then he noticed you and stared. You reluctantly walked over to the demon,as did a wolf. The demon picked up the passed-out cup bridal style and said to the wolf who questioned the situation,"No,he's jut sleeping. Let's just take him to a safe comfortable place and leave him there"
The wolf and you both said in unison
" Wait,what? " and they stared at eachother in confusion. You looked at bendy who went slightly pink in the face. Did he just... blush? You wondered to yourself. You decided to break the awkward silence by introducing yourself as well as questioning what happened,
"May I ask what happened here? Oh and btw,i'm (Y/N)"
"Oh... hi! Im boris and this is my big bro bendy" the wolf said as his brother didnt reply. Bendy eventually started explaining the situation as the three of them travelled to the nearest hospital.
"Jeesus, that must have been terrifying!" You said.
"We were used to it then, though... but now its all just took a wrong turn..."
The demon sighed and shook his head.
"Anyways..."

You, Bendy and Boris all walked out of the hospital to grab something to eat. This had been quite a weird day so far . At first you were just strollong down town, then you get all caught up in this drama! You sit down as boris goes to the restrooms. Its just you and the little demon. ( Romance is finally starting! ) You both stare at eachother and Bendy turns away, obviously blushing.
"Hey Bendy, can i ask you something?" You say.
"Uh...sure" he replied.
"Do you... like me? You always seem to blush whenever we look at eachother..."
Bendy went a little red.
"I... uh... I. . . Yeah, i guess..." He stuttered.
Your eyes widened. You didnt actually think he'd say yes. (I guess thats life eh?random)
( you get to choose an option and ill write two endings depending on what you choose 1 or 2 )
Option 1:
"I like you too..."

Option 2:
"Im so sorry, but i dont feel anything towards you, bendy..."

Ending 1:

You just confessed your feelings to someone... Oh god!
"Wait... y-you do..?!" Bendy says with a gentle, happy side smile( or whatever its called ) and chuckled.
"Of all the things i thought you'd say, you didnt say any! Hehe" he said. You smiled back and bendy leaned in and you kissed.
"Ahem, you done yet, lovebirds?"
You both gasp and turn around to see boris staring at you, smiling. You both laugh and nod in unison.(classic love..? *drinks bleach*) Boris sits with you as you order drink and food and have a laugh together.

Ending 2:

"O-oh... its fine, i didnt expect it anyway..."Bendy sighed. You felt terrible and felt tears form. As soon as Boris walked out of the restrooms Bendy grabbed his arm and left. You put your head in your hands and sighed.What have I done to him? You left the restaurant and sat ouside it. Maybe you did like him but were scared. You DID like him...

Why were you so stupid?

I am terrible at this and I have absolutely no idea what the heck i just wrote but i hope you enjoyed it! I requested myself this( even though i prefer cendy/bendystraw! ) and wrote it at 10.03pm so, NO SLEEP FOR ME!!! Also i havent written much because of yr 7 exams but they end tomorrow so lucky me!!!okay ill shutup, bai!!!✌💖