bendy x cuphead (proper story.)

I just really waned to write this. It felt like a need. Not a want, hehe... ill just get on wih it😑😑😑 This will be a very long one. Enjoy!

Bendy pov

Dear diary,

We still havent gotten far with the quest. This feels like it will take too long. I might aswell die. It would rid me of everything quicker. The pain. The worry. And worst of all, Boris' sorrow. He'd be happier to know that im not in pain anymore...

My door opens and i slam my diary shut in shock. I swiftly turn around to see Boris and Mr Felix staring at me with concern.
"Whats up guys? You seem... worried."
Felix and boris share a worried glance and finally, Felix takes a breath and speaks.
"We... uh. We can't carry on with the quest for a while."
"What?Why?!" I reply. This was bad news, but i only acted like it was. I put on my shocked face. The black and white cat carried on.
"Well, we... we cant find Cuphead and Mugs. They wandered off and they took the map... so were boned..." Now I was worried. They went missing... but they would never leave like that. I inhale sharply and get out of my chair, walk straight out of the room to find them. Boris shouts to me
"Be careful! If you need me, or us, call!" But i ignored him. I left the hotel room we were in and went out to the Devils casino. I knew they'd be there.
I cant lose my friends.

Especially cuphead...

Felix pov

I stare at boris wih my ears flat and wearing a crap ton of worry on my face. Boris sheds a tear but wipes it away. Boris hangs his head then sinks to the floor head in hands.
"Im so stupid to let him go by himself. I dont want anything bad to happen. Especially you know what" I kneel down beside the crying wolf and put my paw on his shoulder.
"Stop worrying yourself so much, Boris. If i know anyone who is strong, its Bendy. Now turns those waterworks off little wolfy. Hahaha."
Boris starts smiling again and we get up. Boris stops smiling as he looks at the desk his brother was sitting at. I ask, "what are you- oh..." and i see what boris is looking at. His brothers diary. Before i can do anything, boris walks over to it and opens it. He turns to the page with todays writing on it. Boris stars reading then he gasps. He mutters something then facepalms. He moans with annoyance.
"Why... why doesn't he BELIEVE ME?!" Boris yells. "He...he shouldn't think this... he's wrong. I couldnt live with myself knowing that he's gone..."
I stare in confusion and read the writing over the wolfs shoulder. I understand what boris means. Just as im about to tell him something, i hear footsteps from the stairs. Having excellent ears really comes in handy. I quickly tell boris and he immediately clears his tears and stands up to sit on the bed. The person enters the room

Cuphead.

Cuphead pov

I was so out of breath. Id literally ran all the way back here. And boy, for a midget, Bendy was heavy as fuck.
"I *huff* got here as quick... as i could..." I said. As soon as Boris saw bendy, he immediately ran over to be and took bendy out of my arms. I wipe the sweat of my head and mugs walks in. He looks guilty. He gave Felix the map and explains why we took it.(you guys decide why. Its about his dad jut gonna say)
"Ah... its alright then. We're not mad."
I wasnt listening. I was staring at bendy. He was still in pain as i could tell. His face was caked in ink and ge looks really unwell. I cringe slightly. It still makes me quite sad that he has to go through that almost all the time. I realise the time.
5:47
"We should go get some food guys. Let Bendy rest." I say. Everyone agrees and we go to leave. I'm the last one in the room. Just as im about to leave, Bendy tenses up and inhales sharply. I cover my non-existent ears and bendy cries out in immense pain. I shout to everyone downstairs that i'll sort this out and i speedwalk over to bendy who is curled up and gripping tightly onto the side of his abdomen.
"Hey... its ok, just take big breaths Bendy. Big breaths. Calm down!" I say as the little demon starts to madly hyperventilate. I get a cloth, cover it in warm water and wipe his face so that he can see and just then, he heaves up a fuckton of ink. I sigh but not in annoyance. I get the nearest bucket and help bendy sit up and slowly rub his back to help him.
Wow, it must feel so horrible. I... hate seeing him like this, i think as bendy throws up even more ink. After a short while, the demon relaxes and lies down and stares at the ceiling.
"Feeling any better..?" I ask.
"A little. Im really sorry you have to see me like this. Its horrible. I wish i could just die..." he says.
"Dont speak such nonsense Bendy. We've gotten so far already. We can't just stop now. I cant just stop doing this and neither can the others. Including you... I-" I trail off. I was about to say something, but its too soon to tell him.
Bendy sighs and closes his eyes. After a second or so, bendy goes over to his diary. He shuts and locks it. He goes to get a shirt but stumbles. I just manage to keep him stood up with a little magic(yes im learing proper magic wohoo...) I tell bendy to sit down and i go and get the clean shirt for him. I chuck it over to him and stand outside rhe door to let him get fully changed. Im NOT a perv. He walks out and smiles. We walk down to the cafe, which only jas us questers and the staff obtaining the room. We sit at the table where everyone else is. Bendy sits next to his bro and i sit next to mine. I whisper to mugs.
"He really doesnt like his illness. He told me he wanted to fricking die. Obviously i talked him out of the thought but i cant stand seeing him so doubtful." Mugs stares at me then at bendy. Then turning back to me he whispers back,
"Do you like him? You seem to care about him a lot and he keeps on quickly glancing at you with confusion. Did you do something?" He smirks. I immediatly go bright red.
"Uh... i didnt do anything and... no comment..."
Mugs smiles. He raises an eyebrow. He can tell im lying.
"Fine, i almost told him that i lov-liked him but no more i swear!"
Mugs nods as if he understands me and i look at bendy. He smiles sweetly and passes me a note. Well, a napkin with writing. It says thank you so much for earlier, i really appreciate it~
I stare and mouth to him 'you're welcome'. As we leave the cafe i think to myself should i tell him? Just then, Bendy asks if his bro can leave him with me for a second. Boris agrees reluctantly.

Bendy pov

I grab cupheads arm with my head down. He stumbles and i laugh quietly. I walk into mine and boris' room. I shut and lock the door. I tell him to sit down then I do the same. Im still looking at the floor. I smile then start laughing. I look up at cuphead and he just stares at me with utter confusion. I start to speak.
"So. Tell me then. Tell me the truth"
Cuphead looks really confused now.
"What do you mean?" He says.
"Cuphead... when you stopped midsentence earlier, what were you gonna say?" I tell him. "And please don't lie."
"Uh... I... god save me." He said." Well, I... care about you... more than just as friends. Like... you mean... the world to me... sorry if this is cheesy as fuck."
I smile. I walk over to him. My face becomes serious. Cuphead looks up at me with slight shock.
"So you are basically saying that you love me, right?" I ask. He hangs his head. Then he nods. Well, he was going to like this...(NO ITS NOT LEMON YOU DIRTY MINDED READERS)

3rd person pov

Bendy smiles. Then, without thinking, he pulls cuphead into a hug. As soon as cuphead pulls away, bendy looks at him then pulls cuphead into a kiss. At first, cuphead was surprised, but he eventually kisses back. After a short while, they pull away from eachother. Cuphead is blushing. Bendy just smiles then laughs. Cuphead hugs bendy and they allow boris to enter the room as cuphead leaves. But then Boris smirks and says that he'll sleep in mugs room tonight to leave cuphead and bendy in peace. (Boris was secretly watching through the peephole in the door. Lol savage)
Bendy and Cuphead share a glance pf shock and bendy then flips off boris for watching them. Cuphead laughs.

Bendy pov

I stare after my brother as he walks towards mugmans room. Cuphead starts laughing and so do I.
"We might aswell get some sleep then, we have to leave tomorrow. Come on."
I pull cuphead into my room and he goes to boris' bed and i go to mine. I stare at cups and smile evilly. I walk over to him and sit on the bed. Cuphead stares at my evil grin and smiles but raises an eyebrow. I lean down and kiss him. Boy are we going to have fun tonight...

Heh

Im not writing what happens next because all you sinners probably already know...(>~<) but i hope you enjoyed this! It took hours to do perfectly. So... bai!!!!✌💖

Also everytime i see/hear even tge smallest thing about this ship i internallt squeal with excitememt! Lnao kill me pls