3

I walked into Mr. Kim's office with his coffee in hand.

"There you are, be quicker next time. Give me the coffee." I handed him the cup and he sipped it.

"Perfect. What were you doing that it took so long?" He asked.

"Nothing sir." I sat down but he got up and slammed his fist on his desk.

"I am your boss. Tell me right now!" He yelled.

"A- A coworker spilled iced tea on me and he got to know me..."

I couldn't detect his emotion. He looked, worried... but why?

"No. As my secretary, do not interact with any male coworkers other than me."

He sat down and drank his coffee.

What does he mean?

Surely he's not jealous... is he?

...

I was walking out of the office when I saw Minah heading towards his office.

"Move!" She said and pushed me to the ground, then opening his door and slamming it shut.

All of my important papers fell with me and all over the place.

"Here, let me help you." The voice from before said.

"Oh, thank you." I said back.

"Where are you off to?" He asked.

"Home. I gotta turn in these papers to the front desk and I'll be good."

"You know... I'm heading home too. Wanna go out for coffee? As friends?" He asked.

"Sure."

I said and walked away.

...

Jin

Minah came into my office at last.

This was the day I would finally get the courage to leave her.

"What Oppa?" She batter her eyes and bent over to expose her cleavage.

"Minah, this isn't working out. We have to break up."

"But whyyyy? I need you Oppa!"

"Look, I don't love you, I only dated you for looks, but, I've fallen in love with someone else... and besides, you're not really a good girlfriend anyways." I explained.

"Oppaaaaa! Noooo!" She whined.

I pressed a button.

"Security, get Minah out of my sight."

They dragged her out and shut the door.

I checked my security footage and saw Gianna giving Jungkook the papers.

Wait... why is Namjoon approaching her?

They're walking out hand in hand?!

UGH!

I slammed my fist on my desk.

"Looks like I'll have to take more desperate measures to get her away from him..."

I picked up my landline phone.

"Hello? Yes hello Yoongi. I need someone to switch jobs with Mr. Kim Namjoon. Thank you. Oh yes, as soon as possible." I hung up the phone and watched them walk out from my windows.

"Now I don't have to worry about him getting in the way of her and me..."