22

Taehyung's pov

I didn't go to school today, cuz, I'm just tired and I just want to rest. I wanna rest from hearing evil laughters and all that unimportant stuffs.

I just wish that one day I will be like them, those popular kids in school lookin' cool all day, attractive rather than a nerd like me. This is the reason why I want Y/N to meet me. I want to tell her about my position and what I feel right now.

Y/N's pov

I went to the cafè. Taehyung was not there yet, so, I need to wait for him.

Sitting there wondering about nothing. Then, I started to watched the waiters works.

Some of them make the coffee, some of them receive customer's orders, some are incharge for the cleaning.

Suddenly, I got a really, really good idea. What if I work here, that way, I don't take the Jeon's money again. Wow, Y/N is so brilliant. But, will they receive me? I'm mute... But, I have to try, I'll wait until the waiter come to me.

3rd's person's pov

The waiter really came and said sth.

"Excuse me, you've been sitting for quite a long time without ordering. What would you like to order?" She asked.

There was a picture of vanilla latte, she points at it and gave the waiter sign of 2. Meaning to say that she wants 2 vanilla lattes for her and Tae.

"2 vanilla lattes, tell me if you need anything else," the waiter said about leave but Y/N tap her on the shoulder made her turned back with a questioning look.

*sign language* "I was just thinking about working here, how am I supposed to do it?"

She was so confused with Y/N's language. Y/N noticed, so she directly took out a paper, a pen and wrote what she was trying to say just now.

After reading what it says, the waiter just laugh.

"Hahahaha, you are mute, and you wanna work here?" She said still laughing.

Y/N wrote sth again that says at least as a cleaning service.

"Oh my, hmmm, you are too pretty to work as cleaning service, I'll tell my boss, but I need to keep your number 1st ," she said, she finally stop laughing and gave a bright smile and exchange numbers.

Y/N's face turns to excitement as she directly a punch the air with her fist.

"I'm sorry," she apolagized and made Y/N confused.

"For laughing at you," she continued speaking and Y/N just nod her head. "I'm Jisoo, you?" I wrote my name on the paper to tell her.

"Okay, Y/N, anyways, 2 vanilla lattes will come soon," she gave Y/N a smile before leaving.

The door of the cafè opened. It was Taehyung walking inside.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was just taking a rest. That's why I didn't go to school," Taehyung said panting while sitting down.

Y/N's pov

He said," I want to tell you sth, Y/N."

I gave him my curious look, made him continue speaking.

"I'm tired," he said, but I still dont get it. "I'm tired of being a nerd."

After he said those words my eyes widened.

"Can you change me?" He asked shyly. What comes next is a smirk from me. I can imagine how Taehyung will be later, THE NEW TAEHYUNG.