14

Seulgi's pov

Yess...OMG...I've been waiting for Y/N to get another special punishment. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hmm...I don't really care about that slut tho. But I'm serious, I like that guy, Jungkook. He's so kind and cute for me. Although I have Jimin, but I think I can have both at once. Yess...all of them are mine...only mine.

"Babe, you kept on smiling like insane, are you okay?" I was shocked Jimin was there seeing me smiling the whole time.

"I'm good, let's go," then we left the school.

Jungkook's pov

I helped Y/N treating her arm.

"Y/N, I promise you I will never leave you again," I said while treating her arm and she nodded with a smile.

*sign language* "That's okay Jungkook, I'm used to this punishment and thank you for staying with me," she did her body language with just one hand.

"But this is too harsh, Y/N. You need to do something, you can move school."

*sign language* "But, although I'm hurt studying there, my parents told me to be strong and stay, I know sometimes I'm weak but I will stay," this time she tried to use both of her arms to communicate.

"You are the strongest girl I've ever met,
Y/N," I said. She reply with a body language that says 'thank you'.

I promise, Y/N. I'm always at your side, I promise.

Jimin's pov

Seulgi is kind of weird. She kept on smiling everytime. I don't understand what's wrong with her. Whenever I'm with her, she kept on smiling like an idiot like this.

I was driving. I can't focused driving, because I was thinking hard on what is wrong with Seulgi. So, I stopped the car.

"What's wrong with you, babe? You kept on making small laughs and smile for no reason," I said as I lift her chin up so that she can face me and her smile disappear. It was so weird.

"No, babe, I'm happy because.. um.." she started to answer.

"Because what?" I asked her again.

"Um...oh..because the mute girl got her special punishment from the teacher again, babe," she finally completed her answer. But I'm not sure if that is her real answer. Her smile didn't match with that answer. It seems like she fall in love with someone. Me? But we have a relationship for months. How come after all this time, she do this now. She is we weird.

But, I was also shock when Seulgi told me that Y/N got her special punishment. I couldn't believe she got it again. I'm sure that she didn't do anything. Because the last time, she got that punishment for saving someone else from getting detention. It's so nice of her to sacrificing herself for others.

Wait...why am I thinking about her when Seulgi, my girlfriend and she is right beside me. I need to act cool and forget about Y/N for now.

"Babe you okay?" she asked me.

"Totally fine," I answered.

"Okay then, let's celebrate this day in the club, for today is the day when Y/N got her punishment. Yess..." she said happily.

"Okay,okay," kind of sad for Y/N, but I did this for Seulgi.