5

*The next day* Y/N's pov

Today, Cindy couldn't come with me to school. She said that she still needs to talk about something with her cousin. To be honest, living without Cindy is quite hard, because she is the only one who can understand me as a close friend. She always help me with my speaking with other people. And she also also pay everything I need to live since the accident.

It was break time, I sat alone because Cindy's not with me. I saw Taehyung, the nerd sitting alone. He was eating while reading. I decided to approached him and eat together with him.

Taehyung's pov

I was eating while reading my favorite book. Suddenly someone put a tray on the table. I looked up and it's Y/N.

She waved at me while sitting down in front of me.

"Why are you sitting with me?"

*sign language* "Why? I can't?"

"No, that's not what I mean. I thought you have a friend or something.."

*sign language* "She is not here. She can't come to school. She needs to do something. If she is here, I'm sure she wants to sit with you too."

"That's nice."

I heard people are laughing at us. I don't understand what they are laughing at. But, I'm used to it, because I'm a nerd, so they laugh at me. But, I can feel that they are laughing about something else. Urgh...better just ignore.

Y/N's pov

People are laughing at us. But, why? What are they laughing at? They are smiling and laughing like insane people. Urgh...

Suddenly a random student approached our table and said something to us.

"Hey, you 2 lovebirds, I think you guys are meant to be. You are a nerd and you are mute. You guys complete each other. Hahahahahah," he walked away.

"Hahahhaha...how cute...Y/N, the mute girl wants to sit with a nerd like Taehyung. OMG, just kiss already," I clenched my fist trying to hold my anger when I saw Seulgi said it to us.

I don't get what's happening. They are all laughing and smiling while holding their phones.

*sign language* "I feel uncomfortable, I better go." There is no response from Taehyung.

I took my phone and saw I got a lot of notifications from my WhatsApp. People are sending me pictures of me and Taehyung taking yesterday after I helped him. It has a writting on it that says 'Happily Ever After, Taehyungie the nerd and Y/N the mute girl'.

Urgh... my WhatsApp is meant for group projects and important things, not for this.

I was mad and I put my phone back and about to go to the toilet. But I bumped to someone and both of us fell. I was shock when I saw who he was.