We're practically sick of your PDA

Start from the beginning

"I think we should let you shoot your scenes like this, it's a look." She smiled before grabbing a comb and brushing through his hair.

Justin took out the last pin before sliding of my wig in one swift movement.

"I'm free!" I chuckled as I shook my head crazily. Everyone laughed as Justin started to unclip the wig-cap from my head.

"Are you okay?" Just asked, concern clear in his tone. "You've got some bruises on your neck!"

"Oh my god." Amy rushed, leaning over Chris' head to see.

"I was with Scarlet when we all went out and she fell over. I was the closest thing so she just grabbed me before she actually landed on the floor." I covered up, doing my best to tell a believable story.

"But these don't look like finger marks, though." Justin questioned.

"She has - uh, she has weird fingers" I sighed heavily hoping that everyone would believe it.

"This looks like a finger mark right here." Amy spoke as the wig cap was finally removed. I shook my hair quickly so it would fall over my shoulders

"Okay!" I stood up just as Lizzie and Seb walked in. "I'm going to get rid of my costume, I'll see you all at Downey's dinner tonight." I picked up my phone and quickly walked out the trailer.

I opened up my messages and found Scarlett's contact.

                        Hey Scar, if anyone asks about the night out just tell them that you fell over and I caught you to explain the bruises on my neck, promise I'll explain later x

I closed the app as I took a deep breathe and headed back to the wardrobe trailer before I went back to the hotel.

            Thirty five minutes later I was back in my denim skirt, leaving the set of the movie and calling a cab to take me back to the hotel.

As I stood on the curb my phone started to ring in my hands. Tom's name flashes up and a smile founds its way to my lips.

"I'm so sorry about earlier! I had no idea Chris was going to turn up and take me out for coffee! Did you get out the trailer without being seen?"

"Love, stop stressing." He laughed down the phone. "It's all good, I doubt Sebastian is going to question anything-"

"People are on to us! When I was getting my wig taken off, everyone saw the oh-so-subtle marks on my neck, turns out that the concealer didn't last as long as I'd hoped." I laughed as the cab pulled up. "Hey, Hilton Hotel?" I asked him and he nodded so I climbed in before the driver set off.

"Is Harrison with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's just gone to the bathroom but he'll be back in a minute. He's starting to get a bit suspicious of me being out so much all of a sudden so I needed to throw him off. I know we said we would talk tonight before dinner but I-"

"No, I get it, babe. I know we need to talk, and don't worry, we will. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow."

"So that means that we can't sit together at the restaurant?" I could hear the disappointment in his voice and it was breaking my heart.

"I just wish we could tell everyone, but I understand if you're not ready, love."

"Thank you for being so understanding, I know this is hard at the moment but we'll get it all straightened out."

"That'll be $14.50" the driver said as he turned around to me. I passed him a twenty and told him to keep the change as I climbed out and walked towards the door of the hotel.

"I gotta go, Harrison's coming back. I'll talk to you soon, okay?"

"See you soon babe." I hung up he phone and slid it into my back pocket as I walked through the lobby and towards the elevator.

My phone suddenly dinged so sighed as I pulled it out and read the message.

Just a reminder you have that interview this afternoon, you have to be in room 7015 at 3:30 to meet with E! News x

I sent her a thank you text as the door opened, but as I took a step I was slammed into somebody. I quickly felt arms around me to stabilise me and prevent me from further embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry!" I rushed as I picked up the person's scatter of paper they had dropped.

"It's fine, no worries!" He laughed as we both stood up. I passed him back the paper to the man in front of me.

"I'm Nate, by the way." He smiled as he stuck his hand out.

"Carter." I stated simply and shook his hands. I let go and flicked my hair out of my face.

"Ah, boyfriend I see?" He pointed to the hickeys on my neck that hadn't faded like I'd hoped.

"Oh, no that's nothing." I quickly pulled my hair forward. I heard the clicking of cameras behind me. "I'm sorry, I have to go. I'm running kinda late." I apologised quickly and jumped into the elevator that hadn't left this floor.

He turned to look at me just as the doors were closing and sent me a playful wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Kinda a filler chapter but you got another look at the sibling relationship between Carter and Chris so that's always nice!

Next chapter is the Downey dinner so get ready, I quite like it!

Lots of love x