chapter 9 quirk test

Start from the beginning

Yaoyorozu: O-o-okay

Izuku: let me go grab my bike you should also let your parents know.

Momo: okay.

*Ring*ring*ring*

Takeshi: hello Momo is everything okay?

Momo: yes father everything is fine I wanted to let you know that I'm getting a ride home from a friend.

Takeshi: great news who's this friend?

Momo: remember the boy who gave me that AllMight action figure?

Takeshi: yes? I remember him.

Momo: well he has a license and he will drop me off at home.

Takeshi: when he drops you off I'd like to speak to him personally.

Momo: okay that's fine.
*Click*

As Izuku pulled up on his motorcycle Momo was speechless at the sight of how beautiful his motorcycle was.

Izuku: you said your stop was Dagobah just give me your home address and I'll drop you off at home so you don't have to walk

Momo: okay but do you think we could make a stop somewhere?

Izuku: yeah that's fine where did you want to stop?

Momo: Dagobah playground.

As Momo got on the back seat of the bike Izuku drove nice and safely so that she wouldn't freak out as 10 minutes passed they reached Dagobah park and Momo took of the helmet and spoke.

Momo: Excuse me Midoriya but do you remember taking this picture?

She showed him the same picture he had in his locket still he could not believe that after all these years she remembers him.

Izuku: You mean this picture?

Izuku pulled out his locket only to reveal the same picture and the Momo figure she made him.

Momo: you-you kept that little figure of me?

Izuku: of course I did I never stopped thinking about you I hoped we could meet again . What I didn't expect was for you to turn out extremely beautiful.

Momo: well I didn't expect he Babyface kid who saved me from bullies turn out this handsome

Momo placed he hand on his face to make sure that he isn't a dream she was happy to be reunited with the boy she's been wanting to meet again for years.

Izuku: no matter what I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've longed to see you and that smile you gave me after I save you

The next thing that happened caught Izuku completely by surprise she became aggressive and planted a kiss on his lips Izuku was surprised and began to kiss her back she then pulled away.

Momo: I've been wanting to meet you again for so long.

She kissed him again not stopping to catch her breath until Izuku pulled away.

Izuku: When you left I felt sad I didn't think I'd meet you again

He kissed her again but this time more passionately where she almost went limp. Momo couldn't believe that she was kissing the boy who she wanted to meet again. They pulled away only to have a strand of saliva drip from their mouths and they began to blush.

Momo's phone vibrated from a text she received from her dad it read

Are you almost home?

That was the sign for Izuku to take her home when Izuku got on his bike ready to take Momo home she spoke before getting on the back seat.

Momo: I know we just reunited after many years and shared a passionate kiss. but if you're not dating anyone would you like to go out with me?

Izuku: I'd love to go out with you

As Izuku pulled her into a deep embrace he lifted her and sat her on the back seat.

Here's another chapter hope you all enjoy till next Time