-real life

bailey awoke to the morning sunlight flooding into the living room, causing her to yawn and begin to shift, and froze. she realised she was in fact on a body, and that body was chris evans. eek.

she slowly checked her watch, seeing it was 8 AM. knowing her brother, if he had caught her awake at this time, he surely would chastise her because 'this was sibling vacation time!' and they had to sleep in until at least 10.

the girl re-positioned herself, resting her head on chris' bicep and brought one of her arms around his body, causing him to pull her closer to his body in her sleep. she tiredly smiled to herself and willed her eyes to flutter shut as she fell back asleep.

♛♛♛

when the girl re-awoke, she no longer felt chris beside her. she stretched her arms out and sat up, rubbing her eyes before grabbing her glasses. she heard voices from the kitchen, to which she presumed had to be tom and chris.

she drug her feet, until the smell of bacon and eggs wafted through her nose, causing her to pick up her pace and speed into the kitchen, to which the two boys turned to her. "i smelt food." she defended, tom chuckling.

as chris began to load up plates, bailey shot her brother a look of 'really?' to which he winked. she rolled her eyes and purposely hit his side when she walked past him to get her food. the trio sat up around the table and began to chat aimlessly.

"so, what's the plan for today?" bailey asked.

"food?" tom suggested.

"milkshakes." bailey shot back.

"both?" chris attempted to mediate.

and just like that, the trio were out to get their next meal.

♛♛♛