- real life and photo

chris wasn't quite sure how to take the news that bailey spilled, which now rendered her to crying in his shoulder and tightly gripping onto his shirt while he held on to her small and frail body.

how would he fix anorexia?

the two both knew she needed to stay off of social media and stray away from the constant influence of her needing to make herself perfect for everyone else.

and that's exactly what they did.

after chris had calmed the girl down with all of the love and affection he could muster up, they took to instagram, bringing bailey's account back to private.

she knew she had to tell tom, katie, and nora- and that's what she dreaded second most. the first being chris. all she needed was support and patience, and that's what her tightly knit friend and family group were going to smother her with.

but will it be enough?

♛♛♛

baileyholland:

baileyholland:

hey guys. just wanted to let you know that i put my account back on private and I will be disabling my comments and trying to stay away from social media for a while for a much needed mental and physical health break.

thank you for all of your support- you know who you are.

[tagged: chrisevans]

liked by katiemcn, robertdowneyjr, noradon, and 10,896 others

comments disabled.

♛♛♛

katiemcn:

katiemcn:

appreciation post from nora and i because we appreciate this lil lady and she's strong as hell.

[tagged: baileyholland, noradon]

liked by baileyholland, tomholland2013, iamsebastianstan, and 3,785 others

comments disabled.

♛♛♛

a twist, a turn.