chapter 7

The mind is something that can be so complex its confusing and even words affect it just the same as actions.People can be crushed by thoughts so quickly with thoughts yet its only a weapon from the mind.

I hated this,to think my choice was so much more confusing than it had been a minute ago.Seriously,I can't believe one name pushed my answer so much farther.'Who do I like though?'I mean it should be easy,'I like...?Wait who do I like?I feel like answering Ash yet now my mind is considering Shawn?'I groaned,'I hate being a girl'.I thought to myself as I walked toward the benches to take a break.The teacher gave us the choice of doing baseball or walking.I chose to walk as I dragged my body toward the track and began walking some more with Shane walking up to me with Shawn tagging along.As usual he was emotionless with the person to understand him the most being Shane.Then again I hardly had known him for a few months and I would have never been able to talk to him if I hadn't met Shane.That guy was a hard book to read.He just walked with the occasional glare at Shane who kept annoying him at the moment.They had a relationship I didn't have with them and I was kinda glad I didn't it was hard to explain ,but they certainly weren't dating.'How do I know if I like anybody?'I thought suddenly whisked away by some sudden momentarily forgotten questions.'i can't even tell if I actually was Ash's girlfriend or a play thing?What can I call real feelings?'I was getting further and further from my answer and frankly I felt I would never reach it.I was so lost.Before I knew it the bell rang and we ran to get our bags while I watched Shane sneak away Shawn's bag then running down the stairs and waiting for Shawn to get annoyed.I made my way down to them after noticing Shawn run after Shane with the sudden realization of his missing bag.I looked and found Ash seeming to be the same,not what i call normal because none of us were,especially me.I made my way through the crowded as hell group of students I hardly talked to because of me hating social groups.The walk through was a pain as I found Shane lodged on my bag as her way of getting around while staying by me.I felt a vibrate on my phone and looked down and shocked.'I like you'I had a mental break down.'why would he send me that?Its not like him at all.I was freaked out because if there was ever worse timing he picked it.'I hate this'...

A/N Sorry if this is a bit shorter than the norm ,but i promise to make the next chap longer.Thank You!   By the way who do you think the message is from?He he'you might be surprised.'