Plot Twist? I

I know Dark told me to stay away...that I shouldn't be fucking around with Asmoday, but in the middle of the night I can't stop thinking about him. In the middle of the day, I wish he was here, too. I've began to resent Dark's mom...the ever sweet Lilith who cared for me when I was alone and is impossible to stay mad at. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I'm too drawn to Asmoday to stay away. Maybe I should clear the air?

 Maybe I should clear the air?

I let out a deep breath and set my phone on the table

I let out a deep breath and set my phone on the table. I poked my arm with a box cutter I've had in the drawer since I moved back in. Hurry up...I noticed a bit of blood leak from my arm. Perfect. Before long, he materialized at the foot of the bed, looking a bit confused. "This is not a good situation. You're going to get me in a lot of trouble." he said. "I can't help how I feel." I replied. "It's late at night, you should be dozing off, but instead you're sending me love confessions." "I have to. I have to get it off my chest. You seem to be taking it well." "I have no idea what the fuck to think right now. There's...a lot going on. That text hit at an odd time." I cocked my head. "Look, things aren't the same down there. Changes have happened...differences of opinion have arose...and you're...you're detached from it." "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused. "It means get undressed." My face flushed almost immediately as I rushed to remove clothing while he did the same. "Try not to scream." he said, pinning me down.