It's Just a Lil Trauma, Baby II

"What did you even do?" I asked, more amused than dismayed. "I ripped her hands off." I laughed. "You didn't." I said. "Oh, but I did." he replied, grabbing a beer. "Want one? Two? Four? Just tell me." "Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. It's a nice night for booze." "You drink about every night, honestly I'm not sure how I feel about that." he chuckled. "I'm fine. Honestly, I just like the taste. Bitter and awful..." I shook my head. "Toss me one." I said. He did and I caught it. "If I drink this, you have to eat pizza." he made a face. "I'm not really sure if I should. I think Mark is mad at me and ate a bunch of food." I looked at him skeptically. "Seriously. He was pissed...not my problem though." I tossed a slice of pepperoni at him and he caught it in his teeth. "Nice." I said. "Tastes a bit better than her blood." he replied, swallowing it. I imagined he was being honest. We sat in silence and drank. "So...what are we doing?" I asked. "This." he replied. "Or was there something you wanted to do?" I felt blush crawl across my face. There were so many things...he smirked fully knowing what was on my mind. "What? Is it such a crime to miss you?" I asked. "No, it's a crime to not act on it. I mean, I'm right here."

Humans are so light, it feels strange when they tackle me. I may be a bit thin, but I weigh quite a bit...all demons do. All that weight on my hips is making me feel a certain type of way, and she knows it. She's gonna get it good if she keeps straddling me like this. I'll make sure she struggles to walk tomorrow...it's just a lil trauma, baby...you'll be fine.

He's so easy to turn on. It's almost comical in a way. "If I didn't know any better I'd peg you as a sex addict." he purred at me as I bit his neck. "My doctor says I'm borderline." he replied. I laughed. "What doctor?" I asked, amused. "Guess she was just some broad in a nurse costume. Same thing though, right?" He growled at me as I scratched him. "You like that or something?" I teased. He mocked me and reciprocated. I winced. His nails felt so much more like claws on my skin. "Shit, sorry." he muttered, rolling his hips just a bit. I dug my nails in and clung to him tightly. "It drives me nuts when you do that." I hissed. "What? This?" he asked, rolling his hips against me again, really arching into me. I moaned softly. "I'm fond of it too." he replied, pulling his shirt over his head. I studied his toned body and bit my lip. "Yeah, I'm put together rather well." he said. "You're arrogant, that's for sure." I replied. He nipped at my flesh. "Did I say I didn't like it?" I asked, sliding around in his lap, teasing on purpose. His turn to release a soft little moan...this one was being chased by the ghost of panting. Fuck, I love the way it sounds...I love the way it feels draining from his lips right onto my skin. We were still fully clothed from the waist down, but despite the layers of clothes, I could feel exactly how hard he was and how his body reacted to mine moving around atop his lap. I felt his clothes disappear off of his body and he pulled me into his lap, pressing into my clothed core. Fucking tease. He tugged at the waistband of my pants. "If you want them off so badly, take them off." he smirked at me before removing them, digging his nails into my skin as he did so. I shuddered as goosebumps rose all over my skin. He wasted no time planting me into position. "You actually want to bottom?" I purred, arching into his movements. "I fuck you all the time, return the favor or something." he growled, arching into me harder. I teased him, taking the opportunity to exploit his desperation. He seethed a bit, finally relaxing his muscles and submitting to me. He looked right at me, and I immediately started melting. Just him casting his gaze at me is enough to make feelings stir up that I didn't even know existed. The messy hair, deep, steady breathing, and thin layer of sweat only added to the mounting desire. I started slowly, I know how much he hates that. He twisted under my body, doing anything and everything to get that beloved friction he loved so much. "(Y/N)..." he growled, growing impatient. I picked the pace up, trying not to look at him out of fear of losing control. I should've figured at some point he'd play games with me. He always does...it's rare for him to give up all control. He arched himself into me sharply, sending himself deep into my core. That seemed to make him seethe and moan just as much as it made me. "Nice try." I breathed. He rolled his eyes in either annoyance or pleasure. I dismounted hoping to find a way to tease him and drive him nuts, but as soon as I was on all fours, he was behind me, ramming into me mercilessly. I tried to eek out his name, but nothing came out, save for a series of pathetic moans. He redefined rough when he grabbed my hair and refused to let go, yanking me around like a ragdoll. "Almost..." he breathed, feeling me tighten in response to him aggressively bucking his hips into me. Almost was right, I was riding dangerously close to the edge of a climax. Once I hit it, my body practically gave out on me, leaving Dark to slam himself into my crumpled form until he hit his own release, not that he minded too much. My legs felt like jell-o and my entire core stung with little spasms, the aftershocks of a strong climax. I hummed a bit to myself, closing my eyes and relaxing. "Do you feel traumatized?" Dark asked, jokingly. "Yeah...just a bit...or at least, my lower half does." he chuckled. "Good." he replied. I meant to ask what he meant by that, but I was in no condition to have a coherent conversation. "Can I count on you guilt free?" I asked. "Of course you can." he replied. "Just...don't forget to return the favor." he said, loosely running a hand down my back.