The Morning After I

"Dark." I growled, frustrated beyond belief, and somewhat regretting agreeing to spend a night out with him. We had both drank a considerable amount of alcohol before stumbling back to his place and spending a few hours fucking like we'd never fucked before. Just thinking about it makes me shiver...in a good way. Regardless of how fun the drinking was or how great the sex was, he hit the sack and left me restrained with my hands above my head. I've spent the last 5 hours growling at Dark to release me, and his only response is that cute light snoring thing he does when he's in a deep sleep. "Dark!" Nothing, but a slight twitch. If I could kick him in the ribs, I would, but there's just enough distance between the two of us to make that impossible. "Ari!" As adorable as he is when he sleeps, I keep finding myself getting madder and madder at him. I looked at the clothes scattered everywhere, desperate to calm the rage that was building up inside of me with positive memories. My rain soaked hoodie laid at the foot of the bed, half on the floor. My bra rested on the nightstand, torn in two. Thanks, old friend. I loved that bra. I huffed. It was mid morning and I really needed my hands back. I tried one more time to get his attention, calling him by his whole first name. He lazily opened his eyes, stretching. I heard his bones popping one by one and wished I could feel that good right about now. His eyes adjusted, and a smirk graced his features. "Ready for round...what is it, like 5 by now?" Unbelievable. "You know, some things never change. You're a dick sometimes." "Take it easy, (y/n), if you don't wanna go again that's fine, it's just kinda weird that you'd tie yourself up if..." it hit him that he had left me tied up. "Oh, now that's just funny." he laughed. "No, it's not. Untie me." "How long was I out?" "Like 5 hours...come on, Dark...it hurts." He chuckled and started untying me. "You're not gonna beat me or anything if I let you go, are you?" "If you don't let me go now, I will." He nipped at the restraints, too impatient to undo his knotwork. His strong teeth cut through the leather effortlessly, and I rubbed my tender wrists as the blood flowed back into them. "Sorry, (y/n)..." he said. I laid down. I got no sleep the night before and it was really kicking my ass. I yawned and watched the rain streak down the windows. "I think I might have broken wrists." I said, studying their discoloration...feeling the painful tingling as I rubbed them. "Nah, they're fine...just give them a break for a bit." "Easy for you to say. You don't have to deal with this awful choked feeling..." "You choked me last night." he said. "You wanted me to." "You wanted me to tie you up." "Yeah, I was under the impression that you'd be untying me after we were finished. Instead, you came and passed out." I said. "I'm a dude, don't hold my biology against me." he replied. "You can be so irritating. You're a dude, yes, but you're also a demon...you don't need sleep." "I love sleeping. Sleeping is the best...I was missing out for all those thousands of years when I didn't sleep." "Dark." I growled. "Alright, alright, I'll go smoke a cigarette or something." He slipped into his hoodie and a pair of shorts. "I'll be back..." he said. I closed my eyes lightly and let my tired body rest. I caught myself almost laughing at the entire situation. It was kinda funny in a way. The aching in my wrists reminded me as to why I wasn't finding it entirely funny. They felt like they were on fire. I'd love to leave him awkwardly tied to the bed for a change, but he can break free of restraints any time he wants. I pulled the blankets up and started drifting when the sound of a door closing quietly and the feeling of weight settling beside me woke me up. "Great. You're wide awake, aren't you?" "And soaked. It's pouring." I heard the flicking of a lighter and soon after, smelled the scent of cigarette smoke. I resigned myself to not getting any sleep...unless I can get him to fall back asleep. "So, I take it you don't wanna get tied up again." he said, nonchalantly. "You're correct. That was terrible." "Terribly funny." he laughed. I rolled over and faced him. "Was it? Was it really? I don't think my wrists find it funny...and I know I don't." "Give it a few hours...you'll laugh, too."  I ran a finger down his smooth figure, tracing his prominent muscles. He shivered, goosebumps rising up. "What are you doing?" he stammered, his eyes shifting from my mischevious finger to my face. "I dunno." I replied, sounding almost bored. "I find that hard to believe." he scooted down, laying flat on his back. "Keep it up." he implored, sounding a rather sedated combination of eager and passive. I played with his hips a bit, being sure not to drop below a certain point. "Don't tease me..." he purred. I know how much he hates being teased. "Anyone ever tell you that you give the most sloppy kisses when you're wasted?" I asked, still dragging my finger around his lower abdomen. "You know, nobody has ever told me that. Is it true?" I laughed. "Very. You take spit swapping to a whole nother level." He bit his lip. "And that's a bad thing...or?" "It's comical. Imagine being kissed by a drooling dog..." he made a face. "Okay, maybe that wasn't the best imagery. Point is, it's kinda cute...you're kinda cute when you're shitfaced..." "Where are you going with this?" he asked, shifting his hips forward, urging me to pay attention to a certain part of him. I ignored his gesture in favor of more teasing. "Just complimenting my friend. Is that such a crime?" He snorted. "I guess not, but...it's pretty criminal for you to keep fingering my hips like that..." he shifted again, this time arching upward sharper and harder than before. "You're not so nice sometimes, you deserve this." "Torturing me? You're not above this...that's for sure." "Hush. I know where you were going with that. Don't ruin the moment, dummy." I slid my hand down beneath his v line, drawing a gasp out of him, followed by the ghost of a moan, a sound so pleasing that it was hard for me not to moan. "If you don't knock it off, I'm gonna have to fuck you...fuck it, I'm gonna end up fucking you regardless." "Shut up. I'm in charge now." I hissed, crawling atop him.